• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Piccola Having biting issues...

Luvbirds

Meeting neighbors
Hello,
Everyone I need some tips and help. So Mama Bird (Pepita) has 2 fully grown babies (Rio + Piccola). But I am having bird biting issues. Piccola bites everything and everyone but likes to be near people. I don't know what do. He is social but likes biting. Pepita is a girl, The Vet said that Piccola is a girl, and Rio is the boy. Any tips with this biting issues?

Attachments

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
@Emma&pico has had some biting issues with her girl recently, she can probably help! And @Zara has a lot of experience with lovebirds in general :)

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I swear it’s females my male give a warning if you touch his ball girlfriend but it’s no where near the pain my female can and will inflict for no reason

if she bites I say no bite and put her down when she was a baby and turn my back if your wants attention don’t give it to behaves you don’t want they soon get message

now I say no bite and she flys off she knows she shouldn’t and then sits making kisses noises

WikiWaz

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe