• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for a moustache Parakeet breeder

THunter17

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Tara Hunter
Hey everyone. I want to add a moustache parakeet to my flock but I’ve had trouble finding a breeder. I live in downstate NY but will gladly travel within several hours to pick up a baby. Thank you all in advance.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Bump

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Are you willing to buy from a bird store, or have the bird shipped to you?

MC_Hahn's

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Marie C.
I recall Feathered Friends and Co. breeding mustache parakeets several years ago. I'm not sure if they currently do, but here's a link to their website: Feathered Friends and co

They are located in Oregon. They also claim to potty-train their chicks, but that could be seen as a negative, depending on your personal opinions on matters like that.

TropiKate

Meeting neighbors
I got my Derbyan Moustache hybrid from Parrot Stars - Where Nature Comes to Life!. They're in Illinois. They had normal moustache parakeets when I put a deposit on my baby. I found them because I was looking specifically for a moustache! They shipped him to me. It was spendy but super worth it. I'm thinking they'll have some moustache parakeets this summer, but I could be wrong.