• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

BabyBirdMa

Strolling the yard
Me and my 9 rescue birds are new here: 4 Budgies, 4 Conures and an African Grey. Can someone please reply to my behavior thread? I’m having some trouble with one of my Conures and I really need advice.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Welcome to the Avenue :hiya:

Members are from all over the world so it will often take a little while for a member with a helpful answer for you to reply.... be patient, your thread will get answers :)

Gigibirds

Rollerblading along the road
Hello! Welcome to the avenue! Sorry, I would go reply but I don't know much about conures! Parakeets on the other hand...well I'm an expert on those! Anyways, i hope you can find what you are looking for here!!

BabyBirdMa

Strolling the yard
Hello! Welcome to the avenue! Sorry, I would go reply but I don't know much about conures! Parakeets on the other hand...well I'm an expert on those! Anyways, i hope you can find what you are looking for here!!
Nice to meet you! Not to worry; I’m sure I’ll have something to post about my parakeets eventually.

Sunni Tiel

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
Welcome!

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:welcome2:

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Welcome to the Avenue!!

BabyBirdMa

Strolling the yard
I should probably give everyone their names.

My Parakeets names are: Heisinbird, (Fancy Teal) Jesse, (Fancy violet) Saul, (Fancy green) and Gustavo (Fancy yellow) but we call him “Gus” or “Gussy” for short.

My Conures names are: Libby, (Brown-Throat) Summer, (Pineapple Greencheek in my profile) Shades (Male Greencheek) and Daenerys, Danny for short (The aggressive female).

Last but not least my African Grey’s name is Ms. Bailey. We hope to rescue a cage-mate for her some day. I know birds are social and finding a rescue-Grey is rare.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Welcome to the Avenue! 1.welcome signs.gif

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
:welave: :hiya:

:needpics:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

BabyBirdMa

Strolling the yard
Here they all are! I think it might be obvious to tell who’s who but just in case here are their names in order: Libby, (Just took a bath in this photo) Jesse, Ms. Bailey, (She plucked her feathers before I adopted her but they’re growing back now) Summer, Daenerys, (Her feathers have grown back since this picture was taken but I was hoping someone could help me figure out how this happened) Saul and Heisinbird, (left to right) Gustavo and Shades.

Attachments