• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

well.... looks like the family will be growing

McBird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Bird
a friend of mine was talking about having to go recollect her bird after the rehome went south. the guy fricked it up and she got a message saying her super sweet Cockatiel was biting which means that he doesn't understand birds. so she's going to have to go pick her up and then she'll come live with me. she's fully vetted and 100% UTD on health and shots, etc, so I have no issue with adding her to the house (quarantine, of course, will happen). she's a white faced pearl pied Cockatiel and idk when I'll be getting her but I'll be keeping her (with my friend paying for everything for her: food, vet visits, etc) until she can take her back. if she can't, then she'll just have to come to my house to visit her! I'm pretty excited. and this is pretty unexpected, but she needs to be in a bird savvy place and I'm one of her only friends who is.

so little Miss Foster will join us here soon!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
How exciting! You'll have to post pictures after she arrives!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman

Amandas Birds

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Amanda
CONGRATS!tiels are awesome pets mine goes off like a rooster in the morning i never sleep in she makes sure of it I don't mind but the boyfriend's another story lol too bad to be him tho right!