• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS WELCOME to the 2016 SPRING SIDEWALK SALE

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
all the just a watermelon toys are gone!t4w

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I ordered some of those acrylic or plastic thingys from MPBT, but I remember seeing at one point somewhere these flat disks things...

Anyone know what I am talking about? Im tired. lol

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
I'm trying to decide if I need the budgie bells, the threes the charm, or the mini barbell from AS. So hard! Leaning toward the 3'sTC, but am not sure where to put it. Does anyone have any of these 3 toys already that could show me a photo with a bird?

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Well, my pets should be happy. The SWS really does help stock up for the year.

I've gotten better at guessing how long products last so I don't buy 3 years worth of toys :lol:

I always want to hoard the adorable toys myself, but that's a bit selfish of me.
:angelic::smuggrin::o:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I ordered some of those acrylic or plastic thingys from MPBT, but I remember seeing at one point somewhere these flat disks things...

Anyone know what I am talking about? Im tired. lol

A few of us make disks from acrylic, I use Frisbees at home and use SS plates at work. I ordered 2 18" ceiling protectors just for giggles this time.

Did you buy an atom?

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
I'm trying to decide if I need the budgie bells, the threes the charm, or the mini barbell from AS. So hard! Leaning toward the 3'sTC, but am not sure where to put it. Does anyone have any of these 3 toys already that could show me a photo with a bird?
I have the budgie bells toy in my lovie's cage - she loves it! I have been trying to get a pic now for days...she scurries away everytime she sees the camera. Three's the charm is a new toy...getting that for her also.

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Unfortunately I couldn't spend that much this time around because of all the things I've had to buy for my little guy these past few weeks (cage, perches, tons of food, sprouting kit, toys, sleeping blankets, travel cage...and the bird himself) but I did get a couple of little toys and another perch. I wish I could buy more! There's so many things I want!

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Cajeput is awesome!!! Everybirdie must have one.......especially the shredders and chewers!!

Pied

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Was hoping to be able to do a T4W order but ran out of budget as I did a MSBS order and just through in a large toy part order from CABN! Time to get cracking on toy making!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez

A few of us make disks from acrylic, I use Frisbees at home and use SS plates at work. I ordered 2 18" ceiling protectors just for giggles this time.

Did you buy an atom?
Two jumbo sizes. A normal and a colored one. Dont know how I'm gonna hang them. Maybe put them in thw aviary I will be getting soon.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
CABN is super quick! I've always been impressed how quickly she gets orders out.
I try. However, the past couple of days have been devoted to my family. So, I do apologize for the delays that will occur over the next couple of days.

ZoeyFredrik

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nik
I now need to lock my wallet away...:shop2:

I just keep going back for more... its like a disease. :shy:

MandaExotics

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
I try. However, the past couple of days have been devoted to my family. So, I do apologize for the delays that will occur over the next couple of days.
Family should be your priority, I'm sure most of us will agree.
:hug8:
I now need to lock my wallet away...:shop2:

I just keep going back for more... its like a disease. :shy:
I understand. I went for toys this go round, and then went back and got more :o:. The birds will enjoy it.

And I non-shamefully even bought grapewood for my arachnids, I don't think Jan's initial idea was for them to go into arachnid cages but they look good in there!

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
I will not spend more money in the next nine minutes. I will not spend more money in the next nine minutes. I will not spend more money in the next 8 minutes:angelic::angelic::angelic::D

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Okay, I am pau (finished). Shockingly I stayed on budget thanks to that awesome
raffle GC from IGAW.

I try to sample a new vendor every sale, this year I tried CABN, shipping cost to Hawaii was great. I needed a new balsa source as Jan is no longer selling her awesome balsa and CABN had a great price on 1/8 slices.

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I will not spend more money in the next nine minutes. I will not spend more money in the next nine minutes. I will not spend more money in the next 8 minutes:angelic::angelic::angelic::D
Can't wait to see pics of everything you got!