• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS WELCOME to the 2016 SPRING SIDEWALK SALE

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow, that's tempting! :wideyed: It's good for the ppl who did not get a chance to shop due to work or family obligations.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Wow, that's tempting! :wideyed: It's good for the ppl who did not get a chance to shop due to work or family obligations.
I had someone ask me to join one of their FB groups and offer up the sale there but it took forever to get on the group...so I extended it for them...figured I can extend it for everyone!:)

truste

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
I've never tried Jan's balsa, but the CABN balsa is amazing. Super soft and chewy. Like @JosienBB said, Ann cuts the slats across the grain so it's easy to chew. My GCCs go through 3 1" blocks each daily. For some reason they chew the most early in the morning before I uncover their cages. I love waking up to the *crunch crunch crunch*

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
I already have one :) I ordered the chair straps for it and a new perch to replace to dowel
View attachment 223964
cool! I don't know why I didn't think to get a perch. I have a wingdow that someone gave me about 5 years ago and I need a new perch for it so I can use it for my birdies.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
And I greatly appreciate your order!:hug8:I can't believe Danita did not get an all wood ML from me!:arghh: Our sale is still going on...through tomorrow night for anyone who still wants to shop.
Reeeeaaalllly? so cool! Thanks for extending it. I really think my mom's galah would like the wood ML. she loves untying knots and is into snapping beads now. Going to let her know and check my bank accts to see if I can shop more, lol. I saw a toy for the budgies too.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
I'm going to give a shout out to CABN @calibird's balsa. It's crosscut, not cut along the grain like most balsa, and my birds have so much more fun snipping it. They waste less that way too, because it comes off in smaller chunks. The dye job is amazing, too. Highly recommended!
Thank you so much. The only balsa that isn't this way is the 1/8" and 1/4" balsa slats.

toos&macaws

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
@Bokkapooh

I ordered MPBT

2 jumbo atoms

2 ceiling hangers
2 snake eyes dice toys
1 custom cork stuffer/frankenblocks 40 piece
1 custom groovy block/frankenblocks 40 piece

A/S

2 Hy grinders

2 fiddles ticks

I'm working on AO

If I had your flock I would order

A/S

Key event

Square dance
Major meyhem
Pandemonium
Tilt a whirl
( any foot toys if they like foot toys )

MPBT

Frankenblocks ( tough chewers )
Cork stuffers ( light chewers )
Birdie buffets ( tough chewers )
Belgium waffles

;)

**Edit**

I'm not familar with IGAW, Someday I hope to be but Michelle keeps TAKING ALL MY MONEY!

@toos&macaws :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :facepalm::facepalm:

Shastasmom

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sally
Rats!! We were literally in the middle of a move and had no internet until after the sale!! :(