• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

the snuggle burb

McBird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Bird
he was being super snuggly this morning before I interrupted it to get him som cool treats for him to eat. he's cleaning on my knee right now being his cute little self. I'm waiting for him to start his molt here soon so my floor is covered with bright yellow and orange feathers so I can start a collection! here are his snuggling pictures! then one of his food smorgasbord FB7AC67B-043B-431A-A931-A3BAA0F737DA.jpg IMG_0757.JPG IMG_0741.JPG IMG_0582.JPG IMG_0545.JPG image.jpg

I set up a nice little area on my couch so he can eat some food while he's hanging out with me. I love this bird so much. I wonder if there's any such thing as a "heart bird" because if there is he definitely qualifies and when he was dropped off I almost took him home myself. I was fighting back tears at his contact calls.

the previous owners showed up like a day or two later and I was SO GLAD he was gone because they would have torn him to pieces. :(

BirdGuy21

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jake
Aww he loves you :).

Laura729

Jogging around the block
:heart: :heart: :heart: There definitely are "heart birds" and it looks like he's found his "heart person"! :)