• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New cage suggestions for my cockatiel

BirbBirdy

Strolling the yard
Hi all,

I have recently gotten a new cockatiel, along with him, I brought a new cage for temporary use until I could find a larger cage suited for him when he grows larger. The cage I have now is of minimum size for a cockatiel and I would like to get another soon but I have had no luck for finding one so far, so I thought I would ask here.

I am looking for one above the minimum size cage for a cockatiel which is 24" long by 18" wide by 24" tall. But which isn’t on wheels and can be placed on top of a table. I don‘t want one too big, as I would not have anywhere to put it. I am from the UK, so it would need to be able to ship to the UK with not a large shipping fee (websites such as amazon are preferred).

Also, just to add, I am on a budget, and I need a cage around £40-£50 as I’ve seen some cages topping at £100+ which I cannot afford.

Thankyou so much for your help, if you need anymore information about the specifics of the cage I am looking for, I will be happy to answer. :laugh: :tieln:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I am looking for one above the minimum size cage for a cockatiel which is 24" long by 18" wide by 24" tall
I am from the UK,
I am on a budget, and I need a cage around £40-£50
It is 76 x 45 x 90 cm (L x W x H)
So, in inches 30x18x36.5 42.99GBP with free delivery :)

Tara81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tara
That is a good price for that cage :D

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've just posted some more UK-based suggestions for a tiel here: Cockateil cages