• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Is the WD facebook still active?

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Lets do the Happy Dance!!!

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Honestly, I just find this all very sad. There's clearly a market for well-sourced and creative organic mixes of dehydrated vegetables and fruit. We all want our birds to enjoy a nutritious, enriching diet and I remember how eager some members of this forum were to share this vendor's products. Had someone with principles been in charge, it could have been a valued vendor. This, however, is not it - and there's such a trail of misery that Marsha and WD have left in their wake. I very much hope that all the birds affected by the food recover :(

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Yes @tka what you just said. It could have been something. It could have gone to an international platform had it been legitimately sourced and had the avian backing from the community of Vets and nutritionists.

The sad thing is, she was very well spoken in her write ups and seemed 100% believable. Her packaging, logo and so on seemed that maybe for the very first time in her life, she was on to something honest and forthcoming.

Had the whole thing as it seems to be a scam, or scheme it failed and it also affected People financially to even hurting People's most prized possessions thinking they were doing the right thing by their birds.

Sad turn of events for all that were taken by her once again.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Honestly, I just find this all very sad. There's clearly a market for well-sourced and creative organic mixes of dehydrated vegetables and fruit. We all want our birds to enjoy a nutritious, enriching diet and I remember how eager some members of this forum were to share this vendor's products. Had someone with principles been in charge, it could have been a valued vendor. This, however, is not it - and there's such a trail of misery that Marsha and WD have left in their wake. I very much hope that all the birds affected by the food recover :(
The company clearly had great potential to be a top notch vendor. But she screwed it up.

taxidermynerd

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
To be honest I feel much the same way. I can't stand to look at the WD stuff I have left- the vet wanted me to save it for testing but I doubt that will happen now. I'm tempted to just chuck it into the basement. After what Chirp went through... it hurts too much.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
To be honest I feel much the same way. I can't stand to look at the WD stuff I have left- the vet wanted me to save it for testing but I doubt that will happen now. I'm tempted to just chuck it into the basement. After what Chirp went through... it hurts too much.
Burn it!

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Glad to see she can no longer steal from unsuspecting customers who only wanted to provide great food to their fids

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
I have some personal words for her that I will keep to myself, for the time being. I'm so lucky that I can make good healthy food for Bebe. And that he is picky eater too boot.
Looking back thru the posts both here and elsewhere in this message board, makes me incredibly sad for all the birds that have gotten sick and deeply saddened for those that lost their lives to garbage junk food that was whipped up by somebody that doesn't know shizz from shinola about good healthy food for our feathered friends.
I hope that there is special place in Hades just for this faker. And that the spoons are long handled but the bowls of food are under their butts. They can't reach their food and neither can those with her are able to feed her.
The lies that she spilled out of her piehole, may they come back to haunt her for the rest of her miserable life.

Last edited by a moderator:

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Her Google reviews all the 5 star reviews are NOW Gone,,,, hmm they must have lost their confidence in MM & WD's.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm not convinced it's over until the next group of pets remains un- harmed. The only thing still active APPEARS to be FB with dead links. No I wonder like Bea, hold that bucket of unused food or burn it.

@HappyWingsSanc ... FYI in case your not watching...

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I have some personal words for her that I will keep to myself, for the time being. I'm so lucky that I can make good healthy food for Bebe. And that he is picky eater too boot.
Looking back thru the posts both here and elsewhere in this message board, makes me incredibly sad for all the birds that have gotten sick and deeply saddened for those that lost their lives to garbage junk food that was whipped up by somebody that doesn't know shizz from shinola about good healthy food for our feathered friends.
I hope that there is special place in Hades just for this faker. And that the spoons are long handled but the bowls of food are under their butts. They can't reach their food and neither can those with her are able to feed her.
The lies that she spilled out of her piehole, may they come back to haunt her for the rest of her miserable life.
I recently got another cook book for my birds
going to try out some of these.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Cool Michael most of mine is my own invention.

67Tifster

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tiffany Lindsey
It just shows you how long a website can be up and scamming.
I just hope the word is out to dispute charges now. I don’t know which rescue, but I read comments of $1100 I hope they finally disputed the charges

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Is she still open to comments on her FB page? If so, then perhaps someone could post something as such.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't normally do FB except to read so can someone else check?