• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
She's still monitoring the page. Yesterday there was a review under which 3 disgruntled customers spoke up. That review disappeared shortly thereafter.
On her FB page I cannot see reviews. That is interesting. Why monitor and delete? She has already failed this endeavor. I don't see a reason since the name is out there and People have seen the light FINALLY!

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
It'll be animal/bird-related for sure.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
I wish she would crawl into a hole and pull the hole in with her & stay there. But bcuz of her previous record she won't, all we can do is keep our respective eyes on her and her shenanigans. Warn people with crap that she has pulled before so she doesn't have a chance in Hades.

HappyWingsSanc

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Tanya
@HappyWingsSanc how did you find posts in Instagram about WD?
That was sent to me from someone who follows the person who posted on IG. They told me to do a Google search of WD & keep scrolling to find several other places/platforms that mention WD. Here was another one from a parrot forum I just found when I just did a search.
Screenshot_20200405-093345_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200405-092852_Gallery.jpg

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
It about time for MM do her infamous whine and cry act that nobody will believe. Then make like Houdini and fricking disappear. If she hasn't already. We are watching you MM every step you take, every vow you break, every game you play, we ARE Watching You.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
The last bad review from the BBB on WD was posted 3-14-20. I wonder if she is still taking orders.

Michael A.

03/14/2020

Lost $40.00 on undelivered order November 2019. Won't reply from email or refund.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
The last bad review from the BBB on WD was posted 3-14-20. I wonder if she is still taking orders.

Michael A.

03/14/2020

Lost $40.00 on undelivered order November 2019. Won't reply from email or refund.
I think she is completely done, broke and gone!

Last edited:

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Since her website is still up I'm sure that she's allowing the money stream to continue while not shipping anything out.
There's a new 5 star 'review' on her FB without the 404 automated prompt below it.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Since her website is still up I'm sure that she's allowing the money stream to continue while not shipping anything out.
There's a new 5 star 'review' on her FB without the 404 automated prompt below it.
The review she posted now in the last hour is for the better bites... there are 3 angry face emojis and one comment by Ashli P :
I keep messaging about my order that was placed in January that I still haven't received... But no one replies back...

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Posted reviews on this link to Yelp : eh... not posting that link because it has the business name at the top...not giving her one ounce or micro bit of exposure.

4/1/2020
I was a devoted customer purchasing my bird food. I was on a first name basis with the Owner. Messaged back and forth many many times. Always got my orders on time. She was having troubles with the company many of the customers complaining about not receiving their orders.
Then it finally hit me too. I placed an order for $101 and never received it she made promises it was on its way. It's been 2 months and now she ghosted me.
DO NOT TRUST YOUR MONEY TO THIS COMPANY !!!!

2/13/2019
I originally posted this review on Facebook; copied from there:

I've debated posting this review. While I can't say with absolute certainty that WD is responsible for our bird's death, I can say that WD represented a significant source of our bird's diet.

On October 3, we noted our bird was ill and took him to an emergency vet and was prescribed antibiotics. He passed away October 5, 2019.

A necropsy was performed on October 7. The results issued on October 16, 2019 by the Veterinary Teaching Hospital in Fort Collins, CO. Our bird suffered from Enteritis which caused vomiting. As a consequence of the vomiting, he aspirated fluids and developed pneumonia which resulted in his death. [The enteritis was the result of the food he was eating based upon a discussion with our vet]

Besides the above, our experience with WD was negative. While we were initially pleased with the treatment we received, our orders started getting increasingly delayed, promises were made and not kept by WD. Ultimately we decided to stop using WD the day before our bird took ill. We made this decision based upon our personal experience and similar experiences we read online.

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
She will be out of business if/when her website goes offline.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
She will be out of business if/when her website goes offline.
She's already done! Selling at a wholesale level is one thing if she's doing so.

But losing a retail Customer base? Consumers don't play and losing this, will put you out of business. Sorry to fail yourself!