• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I don't normally do FB except to read so can someone else check?
There are no other new posts on WD facebook other than what was posted above. I would hope she hasn't had the health issues of the virus because nobody should have to suffer that. But.... if she has taken advantage of the world's crisis to disappear and cheat people out of their refunds then this is an all time low for even a dirtbag.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Cool Michael most of mine is my own invention.
I do my own too, but had to see if there's different dinner ideas. Sometimes they get bored of things so I'm looking at some different spices and herbs to add to make it interesting.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I do my own too, but had to see if there's different dinner ideas. Sometimes they get bored of things so I'm looking at some different spices and herbs to add to make it interesting.
I just tried some Buttercup squash for the first time tonight - the grocery made a substitution on our order in place of the acorn squash. I loved it.. two of my conures loved it too. 1/4 inch slices microwaved in water for two minutes 30 seconds. So tasty!!!!

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I just tried some Buttercup squash for the first time tonight - the grocery made a substitution on our order in place of the acorn squash. I loved it.. two of my conures loved it too. 1/4 inch slices microwaved in water for two minutes 30 seconds. So tasty!!!!
My birds just love squash! There are so many varieties. I tried this one last summer, I forget what they call it. It was the first time I tried it. It's a purplish color the size of a basket ball. And I cut it in chunks, baked it covered, it was tender and sweet tasting. Birds go crazy over squash. Mine sure do. They are loaded with vitamins. Good for the birds.

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Her FB page is now marked as 'Permanently Closed' :cheer:

taxidermynerd

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Finally!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
There are no other new posts on WD facebook other than what was posted above. I would hope she hasn't had the health issues of the virus because nobody should have to suffer that. But.... if she has taken advantage of the world's crisis to disappear and cheat people out of their refunds then this is an all time low for even a dirtbag.
I say taking the hiatus and blaming the virus as a way to "slip out the back Jack, make a new plan Stan"......

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
20200419_152854-1.jpg
Google review page

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Somebody slogged water on witch and she melted.
Never ever pi---s off,a bunch of crazy bird people, because we have our eagle eyes on you, LADY (using that term very loosely),
WE WILL BE WATCHING FOR YOU TO COME OUT IF THE HOLE YOU DUG YOURSELF IN.
WHACK- A-MOLE TIME IF YOU STICK YOUR BEADY LITTLE EYES ABOVE THE DIRT LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
side bar notification that her store was permanently closed. Her FB page is still up, but the notification was there in red.
Oh... ok... I was looking at the posts and then went to the home page and see that now. I can't remember who it was that posted about a post on her FB page regarding the coronavirus by WD and then it was removed ( I suppose by her) not long after. I thought there was a screen shot of it but I can't find it. I hope all that have waited have received their due refunds.

67Tifster

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tiffany Lindsey
Ok, I’m sure y’all thought this was a dead issue...
but, I’m searching for the rescue that M stiffed out of $1000 plus an additional sum sent to help her ship the $1000 worth of goods when M’s sob story was she didn’t have the cash to ship.
Not trying to be awful, I want to send toys and stuffs to them..so if you see this message, HMU on messenger (Tiffany Lindsey). Anyone else that would like to pm the rescue info , you’re welcome too! :smileflower::grouphug3:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
but, I’m searching for the rescue that M stiffed out of $1000 plus an additional sum sent to help her ship the $1000 worth of goods when M’s sob story was she didn’t have the cash to ship.
Not trying to be awful, I want to send toys and stuffs to them..so if you see this message, HMU on messenger (Tiffany Lindsey). Anyone else that would like to pm the rescue info , you’re welcome too! :smileflower::grouphug3:

Ooo... never heard about that one!

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
Not sure if this is what you’re referencing but I know she stiffed @HappyWingsSanc out of lots of shipments, donations that were supposed to come from orders and a refund after they broke off their association with her. Not to mention they lost several birds and had many others fall ill after eating the food:(

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she shows up somewhere in the Avian Community.

I cannot think as to what it could be. So many enemies.

Life is like a dead rose garden for her. Just thorns.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Every rose has it's thorns
Every night has its dawn,
Every cowboy sings his sad sad song,
Every rose has it's THORNS.
BY POISON
(exactly what she is POISON pure poison)