• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Every time someone on here says she’s out of biz, boom! A 5 star review magically appears. it’s almost as if she watches for these posts! ()
At one time there were hoards of people posting messages in support. Yet, for the past few months you'll only see a smattering of disatisfied customers. There has to be many more that won't post a negative review because they were proven wrong about her. SPEAK UP PEOPLE!!!!!

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Everyone is banned with their comments removed whenever they speak up.

Birdie Mama

Mayor of the Avenue
As much as I am hoping she is gone for good, based on her past endeavours, she will just come back under a different name and the cycle starts anew. I just hope and pray that no one here will be caught once again in her deceit! I know it’s too much to hope that people out there would do research before buying off someone they don’t know, but then again if under a new name how would one know if it’s her again...so sad as she could have had it made with all the support everyone was willing to give her.

:unsure1::unsure1:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
She may be running out of ideas! I mean she put forth a large effort. Sadly, failed even trying to maybe do the right thing. But her past is her own enemy.

She is either really bad with money and spending to have to scam to earn an honest living.

Last edited:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I know it’s too much to hope that people out there would do research before buying off someone they don’t know, but then again if under a new name how would one know if it’s her again
Trust me, someone will clock it and blow the whistle. She annoyed and upset too many people to be able to just open a new ¨business¨ and carry on like nothing happened.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Everyone is banned with their comments removed whenever they speak up.
If you see her FB page likes, it's going down. It was around 1064, it's down to 1051 People are unliking the page.

When the whole fiasco started the page had like 330 likes, and blew up to over 1k.

Where are all these burned Customers? Tail between their butt!

Last edited by a moderator:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
@Love My Zons can you share that page or FB or whatever it is, of disgruntled, please?
IF THERE ISN'T FB PAGE THEN WE SHOULD START ONE ASAP!!!!!

Last edited:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Here is the main page. You can see comments. She removed the reviews.

Screenshot_20200405-201245_Facebook.jpg

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
I'm so fed up with all this. I don't have any energy left to care about this. I just want her to stop and stop hurting birds.

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Here is a review from 2019 she posted 2 hours ago and the comment, before it gets deleted.
View attachment 333079
January? Hello it's APRIL.
And more are chiming in:

• A.P. I keep messaging about my order that was placed in January that I still haven't received... But no one replies back...
    • A.M. This is very common, unfortunately. I normally don’t get replies either. Sorry you’re dealing with this too.

• C.V. I'm right a long with you ladies. Its such a shame. W.D. use to be such an amazing company to work with and buy great food for our birds but now it's a headache to just try to get an answer about our orders.

• A.M. I know—I love the products, but it’s a true pain trying to get what you ordered delivered and trying to get any kind of response from them. I’m having to use another company now, when I can’t get these products in time.

C.V. Or your told your order will he ship at the end of the week and the end of the week comes and goes and still nothing.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
And one more disgruntled an hour ago..... Keep 'em rolling in folks!!!!!

Jezzel H
My last order was only $40+. I followed up, never arrived. Found out their products wasn't good for our birds...so nevermins the money. My birds safety and health first.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm just going to say it's amazing the amount of time her or her employee's spend watching AA but never time to respond to the email issues she ACTUALLY asks her customers to write to/for any concerns on their order.

Now WE all know what it's about & why. It will never stop infuriating me! The damage that her food caused. Even IF her website goes...
:fluff1:*poof!* :fluff1:

67Tifster

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tiffany Lindsey
D7A19FF3-1B81-4551-9EC7-2A778F3BCF5C.png
As a business owner, I’m not one to gloat at someone’s failure, but she earned it. She ran a potentially successful biz into the ground with her scammer practices. As a parrot mom, Thank all that is holy that this biz is gone!!