• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

DesertBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Okay, so I've done some reading and I think I get the gist of it. So this lady was selling bird food that contained too much salt, sugar, and fat. She claimed the food was organic, but it wasn't, and she preparing the food in unclean environments. This caused many birds to get sick and some even died.
Then, in addition to that, she would not ship orders after the customer paid, and then lie about why she didn't ship it. The customers then had to fight to get refunds.
Now she is back, but instead of food she is selling baby birds. Right?

idontexist

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Anonymous
Okay, so I've done some reading and I think I get the gist of it. So this lady was selling bird food that contained too much salt, sugar, and fat. She claimed the food was organic, but it wasn't, and she preparing the food in unclean environments. This caused many birds to get sick and some even died.
Then, in addition to that, she would not ship orders after the customer paid, and then lie about why she didn't ship it. The customers then had to fight to get refunds.
Holy Jesús

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Exactly

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Ding ding! :cantsee::wewin:

Birdmanco

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi Everyone

The rides again. This time as Facebook profile Luna Moon.https://www.facebook.com/lunaslilfeathers
Claiming to be a “certified breeder” of cockatiels. The reality is that she purchased pet quality birds from several breeders as “pets” and now she’s allegedly breeding some exquisite and rare birds . She has pictures of the same toys from WD on her site (made with toxic galvanized jack chain) as well as some stolen graphic designs from Birdhism.https://lunaslilfeathers.wixsite.com/theclutchhutch?fbclid=IwAR2Le0xIWklS8_roLKmnMiJdK80VI_6Xt75Z0CvqyLR1_HBOhtAZlvReJBI
She’s using the aviary name “The Clutch Hutch”

Luna Moon is a pseudonym for Unapproved Vendor.
Hello. I am desperate for anyone's help! I purchased birds from Luna Moon at Clutch Hutch Aviary. They were to be transported directly to me via a lady who delivers birds for her. The birds never arrived, and I can't get any response from Luna or the delivery driver. I spent $2400 on these birds. Can ANYONE help? Thank you in advance

Birdmanco

Hello. I am desperate for anyone's help! I purchased birds from Luna Moon at Clutch Hutch Aviary. They were to be transported directly to me via a lady who delivers birds for her. The birds never arrived, and I can't get any response from Luna or the delivery driver. I spent $2400 on these birds. Can ANYONE help? Thank you in advance

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
You are better off starting your own thread to get answers as this thread is over a year old. That being said, you need to contact the police if you feel you've been swindled and see what their recommendation is. If you paid with cash or an unprotected payment source such as Zelle, Cash app, PayPal friends and family, etc, then you may have a harder time. If you paid with a debit or credit card, dispute the charges with your financial institution.

Birdmanco

You are better off starting your own thread to get answers as this thread is over a year old. That being said, you need to contact the police if you feel you've been swindled and see what their recommendation is. If you paid with cash or an unprotected payment source such as Zelle, Cash app, PayPal friends and family, etc, then you may have a harder time. If you paid with a debit or credit card, dispute the charges with your financial institution.
She insisted I pay with Zelle :0(

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
History always repeats......

You may want to consult with an Attorney, or file a complaint with the Attorney General in the State of Illinois. Also file a complaint with Zelle of undelivered goods.

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Oh dear. I suppose I'll have to start updating the document again.

My offer is still on the table, by the way, to send the link to anyone who wants it. Just send me a pm.