• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Vendor Etiquette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
That’s a shame. Which ingredient list do you believe, if any.

I would be inclined to believe the bag over the website. However I don't believe either of them now.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I would ask her why the difference and what are you supposed to believe.

Habitual liars typically can’t keep track of what they have said ;)

I thought I remembered someone saying that the “carrot pasta wheels” were conveniently discontinued by her vendor yet isn’t this what is in this recent picture? I see a pasta wheel or Durito what ever it is

56D2F380-EB76-4B1A-A337-C7AA4B9DCB6B.jpeg

Brittany0208

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I still haven't gotten my refund, and probably won't at this point but in the end, it will all come back to bite her.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
For the record, I am not still buying from this vendor. This order was placed before all of this drama came out, and as my order was small, I was too curious to see what I actually got to go through the hassle of trying to request a refund.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
This is the email I received back. When I ordered in June the first time, the ingredients list had all of these flours, too. So apparently they have over 3 month old labels sitting around in their brand new office? And if the website is so up to date, why are they still advertising 2.5lb bags knowing they never exceed 1.9 lbs?

Screenshot_20190907-131718.png

Last edited:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
That’s a shame. Which ingredient list do you believe, if any.
Even if the said ingredients were really in there, who's to know. She just contradicted herself between the site and label.

I'm sure she will say there is a disclaimer somewhere. Here hold my magnifying glass!:cantsee:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Even if the said ingredients were really in there, who's to know. She just contradicted herself between the site and label.

I'm sure she will say there is a disclaimer somewhere. Here hold my magnifying glass!:cantsee:
Honey I Shrunk the Nutritional Facts, coming to a theater near you!

This is the email I received back. When I ordered in June the first time, the ingredients list had all of these flours, too. So apparently they have over 3 month old labels sitting around in their brand new office? And if the website is so up to date, why are they still advertising 2.5lb bags knowing they never exceed 1.9 lbs?

View attachment 314667
:thinking: Yeah, I don't understand any of that either.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire

View attachment 314667
Good luck getting a bag or two! We can take bets which happens first the baby:cloud9: or the free bags.:leslieatwork:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Good luck getting a bag or two! We can take bets which happens first the baby:cloud9: or the free bags.:leslieatwork:

I told her not to bother. I said, "I'm not really hopeful about getting any additional products as I never got the promised ones from my moldy Veggie Minis (which I was told separately by email and on Facebook to expect) nor any additional products for the delay on the order. I'm fine with not getting freebies, that's not what I order for, but the promises that never get delivered I can also do without. "

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Jeeez, does it take much to buy a scale from Wally World? They are pretty cheap. WHATEVER¡¡¿¿¡¡

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea

View attachment 314667
I just checked and the weight on the "normal" sized bags has been changed to 1.5 - 1.8 lbs. When did you check the weight of the bags as advertised on the website? I'd be willing to bet she doesn't want to spend the money for new labels and the "employee" gets a ton of blame as did for sending my packages out long after it was cancelled and refunded. TSK... TSK...

Status
Not open for further replies.