• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Rehome for cockatiel - live in DE

peaches13

Strolling the yard
Hello, everyone.
I am very aware that this is not good news, but I wrote it. And I feel guilty of not taking my own responsibility. Of course, we know that it's a very early choice for us to know each other. However, I think this choice is right, so I hope to receive a lot of love in someone else's house. He's got enough charm and I thought I'd take care of him because I didn't have any knowledge about him, but he's still under so much stress and fights with existing birds.Recently I started working full time and I made this choice because I didn't have much time to spend time with him. So I hope to go to the house of someone who is more knowledgeable and who will love you more than me and receive more love. When I rehome him, I'll give a new family his cage, some perches, toys, food bowl and water bowl, new food and pellets he ate, a new avian light, cage cover with green blanket, a travel cage, etc. And he will also give you his information such as his hatch certification. He has leg band on his feet. I live in delaware. If you are going to rehome my bird, please send me a message. Thank you for reading my post.

Attachments

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez

Aves

Rollerblading along the road
Good luck! Wish I could get him. :heart2::hug8:

peaches13

Strolling the yard

DinoStormy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Emma
Hello, everyone.
I am very aware that this is not good news, but I wrote it. And I feel guilty of not taking my own responsibility. Of course, we know that it's a very early choice for us to know each other. However, I think this choice is right, so I hope to receive a lot of love in someone else's house. He's got enough charm and I thought I'd take care of him because I didn't have any knowledge about him, but he's still under so much stress and fights with existing birds.Recently I started working full time and I made this choice because I didn't have much time to spend time with him. So I hope to go to the house of someone who is more knowledgeable and who will love you more than me and receive more love. When I rehome him, I'll give a new family his cage, some perches, toys, food bowl and water bowl, new food and pellets he ate, a new avian light, cage cover with green blanket, a travel cage, etc. And he will also give you his information such as his hatch certification. He has leg band on his feet. I live in delaware. If you are going to rehome my bird, please send me a message. Thank you for reading my post.
Its very hard to make a decision like this, we all make mistakes and I'm sure he'll get the right home and family. I give you a lot of respect for that :sadhug2:
Goodluck with you are your sweet cockatiel!