• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrotlet Roll Call

SageEyes

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Becky
Hello I am so happy to be here! (To be honest my friends who do not have birds in their lives are tired of hearing me talk about Haku and how amazing he is... :sing:

This is Haku. His hatch date 4/24/19. He just had his First Birthday! :cake:

CFB326BA-4487-4904-928D-1A8994FEBEB8.jpeg 2858666B-9075-48F5-AD2C-470984460C0C.jpeg

Bowsey

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Marina
Bowsey is toooooo adorable! My Haku is very timid still won’t shower in the sink... I love the pics!
Awww thank you !! They are so fun to own. Keep trying with the shower. I find if I keep trying and let him do things on his own terms eventually he does it.

Inactive

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
X
B28917DF-3463-43F1-B6BC-23CFC8A1C869.jpeg
Here’s Sydney. He’s 8 years old and a rescue. We don’t know his full history, because he came to us from a foster that had him for 4 months. But we do know that he lived with a flock of larger birds, including a conure that bit off 2 of his toes. It only affects him occasionally when he’ll randomly fall off a perch when jumping around from perch to perch. He’s the BEST BIRD EVER, and loves nothing more than to sit on my shoulder all day long until my husband comes home when he flies to his shoulder and sits there.

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
This is Willow, our foundling, who sadly passed in February. We didn’t even know what a parrotlet was before my husband found her. We miss her

View attachment 392298

I am sorry for your loss. Willow was a very special and lucky little bird to get to share their time with you. :bighug:

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
@Melanie
Both of those pictures are stunning! :heart:
I am sorry for your loss :sorrow:

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
@Tbear56
Welcome to the forum Sky :)

You may want to introduce Sky to the Indian Ring Neck area :) I will link it here for you to get started. Ring Necks can take up to 3 years to mature, so unless you have a DNA' sex test you will have to wait and see.

Last edited: