• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrot Rescue visit tomorrow!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
5 Amazons?

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
@Clueless I sent you a PM with the location of the rescue :) And no, @Crazy4parrots, I'm not coming home with 5 Amazons! I like my house! Lol!

Focus, people!!! Remember, I'm not considering every bird in the world!

Except maybe a Mousebird....I love Mousebirds!! :laughin:
I was asking Clueless actually lol

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I know we all have adopt-a-birdie fever, but there is a chance that none of the birds will be the right bird right now and we need to make sure @Kassiani doesn't feel pressured. Or @Clueless if the shelter is close enough to her.

It's hard enough putting yourself out there emotionally to even go look in a shelter. It's even harder if none of them are right for you and you need to walk away entirely.

I am grateful she (they?) are at least willing to go through that on the chance that their next flock member may be waiting for them. :heart2:

That said, I'm currently pulling for the grey or the nekkie bird for Kassani. :D And yes, it would be amazing if one of the zons found a home.

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
I know we all have adopt-a-birdie fever, but there is a chance that none of the birds will be the right bird right now and we need to make sure @Kassiani doesn't feel pressured. Or @Clueless if the shelter is close enough to her.

It's hard enough putting yourself out there emotionally to even go look in a shelter. It's even harder if none of them are right for you and you need to walk away entirely.

I am grateful she (they?) are at least willing to go through that on the chance that their next flock member may be waiting for them. :heart2:

That said, I'm currently pulling for the grey or the nekkie bird for Kassani. :D And yes, it would be amazing if one of the zons found a home.
Lol I’m pulling for the gray too!

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:flowgdnc:Yes, I'm a woman, widowed, 5'5", 134 pounds, I like long walks on the beach....Lol! SMH!

I'm not sure what this weekend will bring. Because I couldn't narrow it down to just 1 or 2 birds last weekend, they did not "hold" any of the birds for me. So, I may be starting at Square 1 tomorrow.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
:flowgdnc:Yes, I'm a woman, widowed, 5'5", 134 pounds, I like long walks on the beach....Lol! SMH!

I'm not sure what this weekend will bring. Because I couldn't narrow it down to just 1 or 2 birds last weekend, they did not "hold" any of the birds for me. So, I may be starting at Square 1 tomorrow.
Yayyyyyy! It's a new day!