• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Paranoid Grey owner

FLmom

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Linda
View attachment 225228
Wow
thanks everyone for answering! I feel so much better! We are slowly introducing him to a mister bottle...he will tolerate a couple sprays near him but not enough to really get a bath. I haven't tried a shallow dish with water yet. I caught him trying to bath in his water bowl after I sprayed him but it was just a tad too small.
It's funny...I google everything but didn't even think to google what plumed feathers look like...great idea!
Here's a picture of Gotham aka The Gothman Prophecies :hehe:. He just woke up from a nap!

Ok where did you get the awesome looking play stand? I got my Wayne's play stand from golden cockatoo but now Wayne's doesn't make them anymore. does golden cockatoo have a new supplier for stands now?

PeppysPal

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Allie
Isn't he stunningly beautiful :heart: he is the reason I have a caique now. I walked into the store and saw his red eyes and heard his wolf whistle and I was sold
He is the cutest lil thing! He also has the most adorable way to step up, he grabs on the perch with his beak, perches on your finger with his feet and then lets go with his beak :rofl: I work there, I'll tell him you said hi :hehe: