• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Our Green cheek pineapple counure - Mojo

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
My husband just sent me a YouTube video you should check out: Frank Magio Tico & The Man. We will look forward to the Wardy and Mojo show...
*Maglio

Sparkles!

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It’s always the Pineapples that seem to defy gravity and are *forever* upside down.

@Wardy hahahahahahaha. Be sure to record the exact moment you tell Mojo she isn’t to be taking up all of your free time. I just want to see if she laughs at you.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It’s always the Pineapples that seem to defy gravity and are *forever* upside down.

@Wardy hahahahahahaha. Be sure to record the exact moment you tell Mojo she isn’t to be taking up all of your free time. I just want to see if she laughs at you.
Of course shes going to laugh at me shes been laughing at me all day.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have spoken to the guy i got Mojo from tonight and discussed getting another conure.:facepalm:

So next March i will be getting another as he next breeds his birds in December.

I have asked for a Turqoise and have been promised first pick.

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have spoken to the guy i got Mojo from tonight and discussed getting another conure.:facepalm:

So next March i will be getting another as he next breeds his birds in December.

I have asked for a Turqoise and have been promised first pick.
Oooh! Another Turquoise turkey for me to love! @Sylvi_ Gylphie will have competition!!

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Gylphie is to blame such a gorge i want her but i know i cant so will have to get myself another
I look at @flyzipper Marvvy and think about how long it’s been since I’ve had a non-fruity little twerp in my home! Good thing there are no babies near me.

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Marvin wants to know which of her lemon, lime and orange colours are fruity to you?
I’ve always thought her to be a teensy bit more dignified, less Twerpy as it were…

Queenie is blowing bubbles and scooping mouthfuls of water up just to look down and dump it back in her water dish right now as I type this.

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
@Sylvi_ Gylphie will have competition!!
Gylphie is to blame such a gorge i want her but i know i cant so will have to get myself another
Y’all are too funny!!

That’s so exciting - congrats Wardy! Gylfie is a turquoise pineapple, just putting that out there for uhh.. science. ;)

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Given my lack of conure experience i need to ask can they be dignified ?

I would also just like to add not being dignified is fine by me cos thats me all over
I’ve heard tales of dignified conures… never in all my experience have I actually met one though. All of mine channel Kramer from Seinfeld really well.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I must have been on the slow side preparing Mojos breakfast so she flew out into the kitchen to tell me to get a move on. IMG-20210531-WA0019.jpg IMG-20210531-WA0018.jpg IMG-20210531-WA0015.jpg