• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Cage

BudgieLove

Meeting neighbors
New cage for Nellie & Kev… so far they love it and exploring perch on top of cage…. Fully supervised at moment while they are on the top as I am teaching them how to get in & out of the cage safely. I feel this is a good spot as they have the wall when in cage to feel secure and window to look out when on top. Once I have tamed & trained them more they will spend the majority of the day outside of cage and flying in the house (with safety measures in place of course!)

Attachments

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Looks great!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
New cage for Nellie & Kev… so far they love it and exploring perch on top of cage…. Fully supervised at moment while they are on the top as I am teaching them how to get in & out of the cage safely. I feel this is a good spot as they have the wall when in cage to feel secure and window to look out when on top. Once I have tamed & trained them more they will spend the majority of the day outside of cage and flying in the house (with safety measures in place of course!)
They're looking pretty thrilled with their new setup! :)

BudgieLove

Meeting neighbors
They're looking pretty thrilled with their new setup! :)
Thank you they are Nellie was very excited to go back in this afternoon she loves exploring..they were both singing and talking to each other about it…too cute!