• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Baby Pigeon Just Came in My Balcony

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

Aditya

Moving in
Real Name
Aditya Varshney
What is this? If it is a rehab centre, then yes, I would hand the little one over.
Well an NGO is a Non-Governmental Organization which works for the welfare of the society ( in any possible way) without making any profit, there are several NGO's for several different purposes
Like I may provide you with the link of one which I am going to contact tomorrow
This organisation works for the abandoned , hurt, strayed animals of the city hope they will help this poor one

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I hope they help, thank you for being there for him!

Aditya

Moving in
Real Name
Aditya Varshney
Ok so let me give you a new that will make you happy
He finally started eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to feed him a semi-flour paste, I dipped his beak in the paste and after 2-3 min he ate.
and for water, he drank water very rapidly.
and now after hearing this you will be happier :)!
I gave him to a bird enthusiast, he has already kept 30+ white pigeons and was happy to take care of the baby
1598204569759.png
OK well I am a bit sad as I had to let it go, but I am happy for him as now he will survive and grow into a big bird for sure!!!
well, when I had just discovered how to feed him, my dad said that one dude was ready to take care of him
So goodbye Pidgey (mylittle sister had kept her name after the pokemon pidgey) :)
Now I had learned very very much about pigeons, what they like what they don't etc etc so do you want me to make a new thread about do's and don't for an abandoned baby pigeon???,if so then please reply

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Fantastic update!!! I´m so glad the little one is ok and will be cared for. You did great! :loveshower:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
What a wonderful update!:starshower1: He wouldn’t have made it without you! :heart: