• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lovebird Mutation Identification

Donald W

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi All I need help in identifying the correct mutations of my six lovebirds. When I bought them I was told they were all Dutch Blue. I never thought otherwise until on pair rectently produced a lutino. I then went on a search for the reason for this. To my findings I discovered that they are not all Dutch Blue.

Can anyone help me in identifying the correct mutation of them.

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome! All six of your lovebirds pictured are blue-series peach-faced lovebirds, but not all Dutch blue. You had lutino, or more likely creamino, offspring as the father of those those babies is split to lutino.

Donald W

Checking out the neighborhood
Welcome! All six of your lovebirds pictured are blue-series peach-faced lovebirds, but not all Dutch blue. You had lutino, or more likely creamino, offspring as the father of those those babies is split to lutino.
Thank you for the info. I looked again and what I see is that pics 1, 2, 5 and are Dutch blue and the other two are seagreen.

FeatherMan

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Mitch
Whatever colors and mutations they are, they are all beautiful! You have a gorgeous little flock!