• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Im starting to feel that Unapproved Vendor would be a cool band name... or the name of an alternative fashion magazine. Is it just me? :shy:

Sure could be! Expensive clothing on the SKIMPY side... like really skimpy.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Good on you Bee.
There is new review on her google reviews, I think. Keep them coming folks, every review is worth it weight in gold.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Another Bob Seger song just change the words Mary Lou to MM

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
She has one FB that's dead and one that is active, the one where all the shenanigans are going down.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
MM please find your spot behind the donkey so we may inform you kindly what we think
of your business practice and bird food....And we'll you'll have your picture taken
for the wall of fame.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire

pawprintedheart

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Valerie
Do we have a short condensed version of everything she's done? Last time I was in Preuss Pets in Lansing, MI I noticed they were now also selling her food. Would love to shoot them a message about the potential dangers but the threads themselves are incredibly long for someone to get any information from.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
We were still planing on doing a drive by on the shop address on Saturday or Sunday. Do you think it would be a waste of time since it looks like she up rooted again?

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
We were still planing on doing a drive by on the shop address on Saturday or Sunday. Do you think it would be a waste of time since it looks like she up rooted again?
No I don't think it would waste of time to go check out WD. Here's my thoughts, there might be some one neighbor that may give you some 'dirt' on when they left, were they good neighbors etc etc.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
No I don't think it would waste of time to go check out WD. Here's my thoughts, there might be some one neighbor that may give you some 'dirt' on when they left, were they good neighbors etc etc.
True and I really would like to know if she is still here or not. Anyone familiar with Rockford that can give any food recommendations? I will have to feed Chris since I am dragging him with me. :roflmao: :rofl:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Do we have a short condensed version of everything she's done? Last time I was in Preuss Pets in Lansing, MI I noticed they were now also selling her food. Would love to shoot them a message about the potential dangers but the threads themselves are incredibly long for someone to get any information from.
The BBB complaints are pretty bad. In a short synopsis.

Criminal Women, has past convictions spanning 20 years. From not paying rent, to flipping birds.

Creates a bird food biz out of her moldy basement. Uses ingredients said to be organic, posts pics online show Great Value peanut butter powder (thankful to the watchful detail of s member here) One food used Duros, some salted wagon wheel pasta (carrot pasta does not exist in the world btw) that was said to be carrot pasta. Another lie!

Then gets many orders due to a veteran here who promoted her like a bad vomit attack. Many purchased foods, some had mold, some had webs. Some members never got their orders, when asked for refunds she produced tracking #s and still NO goods.

Some birds got sick, we have proof of this. Some birds passed away. One Man had lost his bird and necropsy was done and it was said to be food related.

If you can entrust a repeat criminal who lies, cheats, steals with your birds lives, please go see a psychologist. The end.

Last edited: