• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Thanks guys!
Please warn this store! No one knows true ingredients used. There is no true guaranteed analysis on this food. No one knows the dates produced, or best used by.

Testing was done by her on omega fatty acids. There is no known info on proteins, crude fat, etc. She adds in some vitamin mix. How she can properly calculate the amount, scares me to think.

Please, warn this store! There is NO Veterinary Avian Nutitionist on board. Nada, just a crook who thought she could be an honest business.

Turns out, she's in it for the buck. A bird flipper she was, that right there shows she does not give a hoot about the welfare of pet birds!

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
The BBB complaints are pretty bad. In a short synopsis.

Criminal Women, has past convictions spanning 20 years. From not paying rent, to flipping birds.

Creates a bird food biz out of her moldy basement. Uses ingredients said to be organic, posts pics online show Great Value peanut butter powder (thankful to the watchful detail of s member here) One food used Duros, some salted wagon wheel pasta (carrot pasta does not exist in the world btw) that was said to be carrot pasta. Another lie!

Then gets many orders due to a veteran here who promoted her like a bad vomit attack. Many purchased foods, some had mold, some had webs. Some members never got their orders, when asked for refunds she produced tracking #s and still NO goods.

Some birds got sick, we have proof of this. Some birds passed away. One Man had lost his bird and necropsy was done and it was said to be food related.

If you can entrust a repeat criminal who lies, cheats, steals with your birds lives, please go see a psychologist. The end.
Add: other fraudulent businesses, including ferret cages that were invisible, a rescue that flipped birds faster then you can flip pancakes, etc etc

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
@pawprintedheart if you need an example of a bird who is still sick you can use my Chirp as an example, he got sick after eating the food for 2 months and is now facing a lifetime of liver problems and beak problems (possibly losing it altogether). I have a thread with all the updates since the beginning here: Beak issue

HappyWingsSanc

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Tanya
Ok I looked up those 3 addresses, now it could be my phone, but one on Linn Street only shows 403- Linn St . But it's duplex. So maybe one is 402.

The house number is actually 400, if you Google it. It's a 2 family home. They are now renting Unit 2, hence, the 402 house number. It's a 2 bed/1 bath basement area. w Screenshot_20200211-125052_Messenger.jpg

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
We were still planing on doing a drive by on the shop address on Saturday or Sunday. Do you think it would be a waste of time since it looks like she up rooted again?
Heck no.... go look! Take pictures if the store is empty... and post that!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
***Great idea alert ***

We can all come together to start a new business venture: Invisible cages! What to call it? Unapproved Vendor’s Invisible Cages, of course :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: (That really does sound like a band name lol)

Before we all get too excited though, at least one of us needs to become an expert in the field *cough cough*. We will only use top quality materials and will ship promptly (if anyone claims we aren’t obviously THEY are lying and their comments and bad reviews will be deleted immediately). Not that they could prove anything, since the cages are invisible.

Wait... nevermind. I think someone may have already used this business model before?!!:shifty:

Sorry for the crappy joke attempt. This whole thing really depresses me and trying to find humor is the only way I can deal. The worst is knowing it’s now being sold in pet stores and online stores. Thank you @pawprintedheart for collecting info to give to the store near you. Our only hope is if we all continue to spread the word we can prevent more birds from getting sick.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
***Great idea alert ***

We can all come together to start a new business venture: Invisible cages! What to call it? Unapproved Vendor’s Invisible Cages, of course :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: (That really does sound like a band name lol)

Before we all get too excited though, at least one of us needs to become an expert in the field *cough cough*. We will only use top quality materials and will ship promptly (if anyone claims we aren’t obviously THEY are lying and their comments and bad reviews will be deleted immediately). Not that they could prove anything, since the cages are invisible.

Wait... nevermind. I think someone may have already used this business model before?!!:shifty:

Sorry for the crappy joke attempt. This whole thing really depresses me and trying to find humor is the only way I can deal. The worst is knowing it’s now being sold in pet stores and online stores. Thank you @pawprintedheart for collecting info to give to the store near you. Our only hope is if we all continue to spread the word we can prevent more birds from getting sick.
We don't know much really. If she left her store and moved there won't be any production of products to go into any stores. I imagine the machine that made the pellets "formerly known as better bites" must be a sizeable piece of equipment to move. Although... I highly doubt she even had such a machine. Would love to know more about those pellets and whether she bought them as opposed to actually making them. How could she have had the time to make much of her many products when she had to monitor her facebook page constantly to delete posts she didn't want people reading?

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
She hasn't been doing as much posting on her pages as of late. Hmmmm.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
If you go look in her pictures, scroll down and down and down a little further, she wasn't the only person blocking others from the site. I've been checking her site daily. Nothing Nada Zippola, hmmmm........