• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
She reminds me of old Bob Seger song,

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
This posted an hour ago:
Unapproved Vendor Dailies, I can no longer recommend this company as you have become unreliable in your shipping. You are quick to take the money but slow to deliver the goods that we have ordered. I have supported you and defended your company through so many parrot Facebook pages and recommended you to so many people. I gladly paid for a product that saved on time for me. For what?A subscription that has been late multiple times and that I can no longer depend on as being reliable. Your site claims that subscriptions are mailed out within 3-5 days of orders being placed. This is the third time my order is late. I have found another company that has already placed my order and has shipped it in less 72hrs. of the order being shipped. With that being said, either mail me this final order within 24 hrs or refund my money within 24 hrs or I will be calling my bank to report this as a fraudulent charge. I will also be contacting Better Business Bureau | US to let them know that they need to downgrade your rating. And to ensure that this post has maximum visibility since your company likes to delete negative reviews and posts, I have posted this on my own page, multiple parrot pages (several of which that your business and personal accounts are banned from because of shady dealings) and will be reposting every hour on the hour until I receive notification that either the order has shipped or you have refunded my order. Thank you and try to do better in the future with future clients.

And the usual BS reply:
I apologize. I do see your subscription that popped on February 1rst. I was down with the flu the first week of Feb and I apologize greatly that your Peck Pack didn't get out faster.

I would like to mention, the only subscription with a 3-5 day guarantee is the IncrediBox, but I do try to get all subscription boxes out promptly.

I am not at the shop tonight, as I'm dealing with another matter that requires me at home tonight, however I can get your order out to you tomorrow, or I can refund it if you'd rather. Just let me know.

I cannot, however, cancel or edit your information or subscription, so make sure you are able to make any changes if needed.

Again, I apologize it's been 9 days. I will do whichever will make you happy.
Who and where was this posted?

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Its been removed; it was part of the community post section on WD FB page. The original poster asked for a refund afterwards and now its in the ethers... :sinkng:

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Give it a hour that poster said she or would just keeping it. I'll go look on Google and see if it's there BRB

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Instead of Unapproved Vendor, the correct link would be the biz name.
Yeah I guessed that. Just wanted to let Laurie know her actual link won’t work.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
You have write in the name of the company.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
BBB hasn't changed in number complaints so nothing new there either.

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Im starting to feel that Unapproved Vendor would be a cool band name... or the name of an alternative fashion magazine. Is it just me? :shy:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Are all her pages dead or am I just hopeless at navigating crappy social media sites?

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Are all her pages dead or am I just hopeless at navigating crappy social media sites?
No, her twitter is dead. I have her blocked so she can't come at me and see my tweets- I've seen at least one person on twitter who has had bad experiences with WD.