• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cockatiel died after 2 days- should i report the breeder?

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I am very sorry for your loss. There are so many birds out there in need of good homes. I hope you look for another one. Disinfect everything though first since you don't know what the bird died from before introducing to a new bird.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very sorry for your loss.

lizcockati

Moving in
Real Name
Liz
Thank you so much for your sympathy and support. I am totally devastated and will make sure to disinfect and warn others. x

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Thank you for this advice. I will definitely post on social media.
Remember, this is also a public forum so anyone in the world can see this. This reaches more people than a social media account (unless all of your friends shared it, then they shared it etc...)

lizcockati

Moving in
Real Name
Liz
I would like to say a huge thank you for the amount of support I have received on this page. It has been an unfortunate experience and I'm deeply saddened by the death of the bird- but your knowledgeable advice and concerns have been really appreciated and have really helped x

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
I am sorry for your loss.:sadhug2:

Sorry, forgot to say it earlier

Skum

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Bruce Bergeson
I would like to say a huge thank you for the amount of support I have received on this page. It has been an unfortunate experience and I'm deeply saddened by the death of the bird- but your knowledgeable advice and concerns have been really appreciated and have really helped x
When my 24 yr old tiel became ill last December and eventually died of cancer everyone here was very supportive and gave me relevant advice. Excellent people here

winniezon

Jogging around the block
ohh i am so sorry liz! i know what it feels like. did he have a name yet?

Reactions: Ali