• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird in Nose

Whoviana

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Tara
Our new GCC likes to put her beak in my husband's nose. She is not biting him, just putting her beak in his nose. Does anyone else have a bird who does this?

Attachments

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
My guys use to try to groom inside my nose. I would just turn my head away when one of them would start going for it. They eventually learned that I did not want to be groomed there. Now they just groom my arms and head which I am fine with. The baby seems to have a foot fetish though, she loves to just rub her beak all over my feet.

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer

Your little one is letting your husband know he needs a nose grooming!

Donna turner

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
Yeah, cheeky tries to do that all the time. And chew on my lips. Apparently she likes chapstick. I try not to let her but she hangs off my hair and sneaks a nibble

Whoviana

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Tara
Sunflower will go out of her way to stick her beak up his nose and just sit there like that. She tries it with me but my nostrils aren't as big and her beak doesn't fit like it does in his nose.

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Maybe her beak is just cold and your hubby's nose looks like a warm safe nest....

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
:giggle:

Jazzy&Abu

Checking out the neighborhood
My female conure tries to do this but I just move my head and move her away as there is bacteria in humans nose and mouth that could potentially be harmful to the birds