• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird bite photos (Warning ~ Graphic)

minkylory

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Nel
the only thing about lorikeet bites is i swear almost all the time, they get a slight infection. probably because of the food they eat. one time my finger swelled up massively from infection. luckily it cleared up quick

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
Oh my!
Millie doesn't bite me too hard, but she does like to bite the inbetweens of my fingers, my ears, and sometimes she bires my eyelids. Not to be mean, but shes just being curious.
Hope you heal well!

Danybirb

Sitting on the front steps
I love my birds as much as life itself but there is a reality to being enslaved to a large parrot. They bite.

A "few" of the bites I took photos of. Pain means nothing to me (anymore). :D

This is actually the second bite in exactly the same spot.

This is the first time he got me there.

Second day. Had a black eye for a week. :(

The nasty scar after it healed. Tika has "branded" me.

Got this one right on the chin. :eek:

He doesn't have a favorite spot. He'll nail me where ever it's convenient.

And of course the biggest target of all!!!

Holy crap hope your alright dude

minkylory

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Nel
20221101_080555.jpg
ignore the gross chin hairs and blackheads but oh my, Ellie was not happy at all today. she's been so angry lately, she was full on attacking me even though she was being sweet and just sitting on my shoulder a second ago. I don't think I did anything but I must've. maybe she just wants her breakfast lol. this is probably the worst bite I've received from her so far

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
View attachment 416049
ignore the gross chin hairs and blackheads but oh my, Ellie was not happy at all today. she's been so angry lately, she was full on attacking me even though she was being sweet and just sitting on my shoulder a second ago. I don't think I did anything but I must've. maybe she just wants her breakfast lol. this is probably the worst bite I've received from her so far
Ouchie! I wonder if it's because she just laid an egg so she's so feisty.

minkylory

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Nel
Ouchie! I wonder if it's because she just laid an egg so she's so feisty.
it must be, she's usually not like this. I've noticed she's much more angry when she's laying eggs. I just have to be patient, I just didn't expect it because she was so eager to get out of her cage

Spearmint

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Elk [He/They/Neos]
Owch!! And I thought conure bites were bad! This'll def play in my mind next time im near a big bird. :dead:

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Ouch :)

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Owch!! And I thought conure bites were bad! This'll def play in my mind next time im near a big bird. :dead:
Pippen proved she can give a nasty little bite when she wants to but it's not as bad as the medium sized and bigger hook bills. Lurch could really bite and he was a Maxi Pionus who meant business before he decided I was OK. Either way getting bitten and bleeding when you just want to be friends hurts you and your feelings. They're just doing what parrots do till they trust you