• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Apparently, Taco's for sale!

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Now you have a friend who is putting your animals up for sale. And to think, it came right after the neighbor who broke into your apartment and stole your puppy.
I was wondering the same thing...whats wrong with this picture
:imok::shocking:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Did you ever find out where this so called friend advertised your pets? Just wondering

Temi's Tavern

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Temi
Free?! What the heck!

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welp, no one else has come to call and the police found out which papers she contacted (I still don't know, but it's been sorted so whooo cares). She's landed herself in some deep shiza but I've decided to keep the nitty gritty details off of AA.

The most important thing is that everyone who was in talks with her has been notified, no one else can be drawn into her very strange scheme, and I'm looking into some home security systems, lol.

I must be a magnet for crazy. :wacky:

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Aw, Taco is adorbs!
What's funny is that I, too, say 'pretty wings' to Shaylor. So now, whenever he displays his wings, he'll say 'pretty wings' in the exact same high pitch voice that I'll use. He'll even display them to a 'pretty wings' queue!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I sure do love me some Taco! :loveshower: And his little dance at the end made me smile even bigger. :cantwait:

He must wake up every morning so grateful to be in his new life. Thank you again for saving that sweet boy and giving him the love he'd been missing. :hug2: You are super awesome for that.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
What a great treat that was......morning video of Taco to enjoy with my coffee :) He is such a handsome boy!
I am glad everything has been sorted out and you will have no more people coming to your door to buy your babies, I hope this whole thing did not cause you too much anxiety or stress.