• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A post for Isadora and her shenanigans

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
So incredibly risky but she looks so gorgeous and happy in the sun.
Yeah, when her previous owner sent it, she said looking back she can't believe they were so reckless and lucky

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yeah, when her previous owner sent it, she said looking back she can't believe they were so reckless and lucky
It's definitely shocking they'd have taken that risk especially near a water source as well.

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Were her wings clipped ? Maybe she always just not been a flyer lol

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Were her wings clipped ? Maybe she always just not been a flyer lol
apparently, there was one time where she made it up to the roof and they had to get a ladder to go get her, but that was only the one time so I don’t know if they learned after that or what. I’m with @April, I can’t believe that they risked that with that body of water right there, especially knowing what lives in the water down there!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
apparently, there was one time where she made it up to the roof and they had to get a ladder to go get her, but that was only the one time so I don’t know if they learned after that or what. I’m with @April, I can’t believe that they risked that with that body of water right there, especially knowing what lives in the water down there!
That's was my first though since i used to live in FL and we had no less than 4 big Gators that lived in the lake by our house. One was a 12 footer named Charlie that would always bask on the shore.

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
That's was my first though since i used to live in FL and we had no less than 4 big Gators that lived in the lake by our house. One was a 12 footer named Charlie that would always bask on the shore.
I am all about reptiles and wild reptiles, but even I have to admit I might have some reservations about that one...

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am all about reptiles and wild reptiles, but even I have to admit I might have some reservations about that one...
Oh he was an absolute beauty. This was long before camera phones or my real camera otherwise man the pics I could have got since he'd let people get real close.

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Oh he was an absolute beauty. This was long before camera phones or my real camera otherwise man the pics I could have got since he'd let people get real close.
Long before camera phones?

I swear I thought you were way younger than me... And now I swear we've had this conversation before :roflmao:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
I bet he did come here look I am friendly oh no where’s your leg gone yummy yummy :rofl:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
No thank you I would be off moved house minute I saw him

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Long before camera phones?

I swear I thought you were way younger than me... And now I swear we've had this conversation before :roflmao:
2003 I don't think those really came around til like 2007ish? Could be totally wrong on that lol

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
The poor diva had a terrible time today - I was out of the house being cheered up by a friend, and she had to deal with my partner all day.

Apparently he had her out for a couple of hours, and then they had a 30min argument about whether or not she needed to get back in the cage. He eventually won, but it was a near thing from what I understand.

IMG_9335.jpeg

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
The poor diva had a terrible time today - I was out of the house being cheered up by a friend, and she had to deal with my partner all day.

Apparently he had her out for a couple of hours, and then they had a 30min argument about whether or not she needed to get back in the cage. He eventually won, but it was a near thing from what I understand.

View attachment 441252
Oh she missed her mum did you have a good time though