• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We found a Sun Conure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mego634

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Megan
Awesome news. Sad though that a bird has to get kicked out for him to be adopted by the breeder. :(
Not really getting kicked out, he has been trying to give me that bird long before I eveno thought about buying Bongo. When the jardines parrot's mate died he started plucking and changed completley. I'm the only person that he likes. The breeder said that he loves me and thinks I should tke him home because he would be happy with me. I was saving for a baby grey and told him no. Now that I know I can handle more than one bird I'm thinking about it.....He would never "kick out" one of his fids for something better....He would also never re-home a bird to a worse situiation. that is why the jardines is not at the pet store for sale.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
It sounds like Guy really warmed up to the breeder and picked him as his "person"! I think that is wonderful that the breeder would be willing to take him on as his personal bird. And it sounds like you are "Jardy"s person, so I really hope that works out too! What a happy ending that would be, two birds finally find their perfect homes, two happy families. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.