• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS...what have you ordered?

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
I got:
  • @Mizzely Lil Monsters 2 balsa dino foragers, perches from the rls and some foot toys. For the Mini Team.
Also @Mizzely Uchtred likes her duster toy...I think xD she aggressively preens it lol

Money was tight so hopefully next sws I can get more. I need new perches and more toys for rotation.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
I ordered some sunflower flat perches from T4W. Andre loved destroying them.

And a couple toys and some food from Kazoos.

BeanieofJustice

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
I ordered from Nutz, LilMonsters, Best Bird Toys, Blu's Bird Toys and Kazoo. And I think that's it... I can't recall entirely. I've been getting more subbing work so I figured I could splurge a bit :D

And Things for Wings - alright, completely shopped out now!

Last edited:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
I didn't get anything but @EkkieLu very generously ordered some stuff for my flock during the red light sale as I'm awaiting disability to come through. You guys are the best and I will definitely post pics when it comes!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I didn't get anything but @EkkieLu very generously ordered some stuff for my flock during the red light sale as I'm awaiting disability to come through. You guys are the best and I will definitely post pics when it comes!
None of us forgot about you Victoria!!!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I am the late bird gets NO worm! I have not ordered a thing yet. I plan on it later tonight before midnight! I have been slammed busy in my store- orders, and cleaning it up making room for things that will be incoming new products.

And @Gen120 you know you can always count on me to help you out. Is there something that you desperately need? I can send, you pay me later and you can have 20% off anything! You know Sammy is near and dear to my heart Girl!

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
I am the late bird gets NO worm! I have not ordered a thing yet. I plan on it later tonight before midnight! I have been slammed busy in my store- orders, and cleaning it up making room for things that will be incoming new products.

And @Gen120 you know you can always count on me to help you out. Is there something that you desperately need? I can send, you pay me later and you can have 20% off anything! You know Sammy is near and dear to my heart Girl!

Claire you are so sweet and I appreciate that offer so much. I luckily still live with my parents and they buy my birds food but there has certainly been times where I had no choice but to buy Walmart cockatiel seed and make cheap mash to feed them. You are so generous, I am good on food atm though. But if I ever desperately need anything, I'll let you know and pay you when I can. :hug8:

Last edited:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Claire you are so sweet and I appreciate that offer so much. I luckily still live with my parents and they buy my birds food but there has certainly been times where I had no choice but to buy Walmart cockatiel seed and make cheap mash to feed them. You are so generous, I am good on food atm though. But if I ever desperately need anything, I'll let you know and pay you when I can. :hug8:
You just message me if you get into a bind or if you really need something and STOP with the Walmart seed I have anything you need Kaylor, Volkman just let me know if you are going to run out and cannot get it.

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
You just message me if you get into a bind or if you really need something and STOP with the Walmart seed I have anything you need Kaylor, Volkman just let me know if you are going to run out and cannot get it.
You are so sweet. I am feeding Volkman now and have a lot left but will let you know if I can't get any more.

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
I didn't order much, but I got a basewood perch from TNT for Ollie and Diggle's new cage (should probably post that eventually), then got some waste knot foot toys for Slade at LMBT and also her Bongo Box for Ollie and Diggle. Still browsing to see if I can squeeze in anymore orders though. :D