• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS...what have you ordered?

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
We received our TBBT order today!!:heart:
Jenks will love these!!
AE5C8698-10D6-4553-8250-D3EB9627CBFF.jpeg

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Where's that UPS truck with our SN package? The sisters want their bird-day presents.

Omg... I haven't looked... where is it? Nepal?

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
It’s impossible to get a good pic of everything from seriously nutz in one picture lol but here’s some of the goody explosion... 8ADC6DBD-A4E6-4945-A250-1DF998689B24.jpeg 03E0D91D-5D73-4AC2-A5F1-8BF7CB855FCE.jpeg Bowser gets his aviary cleaned out tonight and he’ll be surrounded by all this awesomeness.
(The last pic was after I had already separated some to put in right away.)

@Macawnutz I did carry it inside myself because I have no patience/sense and my husband was working lol. Very heavy, I don’t know how you play super Tetris and get it all in a box lol.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
It’s impossible to get a good pic of everything from seriously nutz in one picture lol but here’s some of the goody explosion... View attachment 303167 View attachment 303169 Bowser gets his aviary cleaned out tonight and he’ll be surrounded by all this awesomeness.

@Macawnutz I did carry it inside myself because I have no patience/sense and my husband was working lol. Very heavy, I don’t know how you play super Tetris and get it all in a box lol.

:rofl: Looks like the box settled in shipment, I was right to the brim, so proud of myself... then I remembered the swings. :facepalm:

I want some proud Bowser pictures tomorrow! I want to see his happy face!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Magnificent! Be sure to save all the wood chips for the fireplace when he's done. Or maybe put it in your garden. It's gonna make fabulous confetti!

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
It’s impossible to get a good pic of everything from seriously nutz in one picture lol but here’s some of the goody explosion... View attachment 303167 View attachment 303169 Bowser gets his aviary cleaned out tonight and he’ll be surrounded by all this awesomeness.

Woooohoooo Bowser is going to be one very happy birdie!!! Nice haul!!:xflove:

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa

:rofl: Looks like the box settled in shipment, I was right to the brim, so proud of myself... then I remembered the swings. :facepalm:

I want some proud Bowser pictures tomorrow! I want to see his happy face!
When I unboxed it all I was thinking was how will I get this all to fit into his closet in an organized fashion lol.

Here’s Bowser just swinging happily away. I’ll try to get better pics with him playing with his toys, but anytime he sees the phone he comes right over to me and stops playing lol. He had this swing just since late last night and he’s already done some damage :facepalm:. AD8F8913-E6F7-4021-B15D-A1B41C2D8290.jpeg

Does this count? Lol he’s hanging from one toe from his new toy...:hilarious: 9CB99583-FE94-4842-AAFA-3870D639FED8.jpeg

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
:omg: What a HAUL!!!! gREat stuff!!!!
Magnificent! Be sure to save all the wood chips for the fireplace when he's done. Or maybe put it in your garden. It's gonna make fabulous confetti!
Thank you! Bowser has a seriously nutz addiction lol. He gets pretty cranky when he runs low on toys and he’s a wood chipping machine. :faint:

BeanieofJustice

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph

:faint: Wow!! What a great haul!! Bowser is one lucky boy! And love the pictures!

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Lil Monsters got here today! Hooray! I already put one of his platforms in his cage, Chirp is very suspicious but curious. Lol. Thanks Shawna!