• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS...what have you ordered?

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
I was wondering who would start this thread! Love hearing and seeing what others have ordered. So far I have ordered lots of toy parts from CABN and I am also a first time shopper with @Mizzely Lil Monsters Bird Toys - had to get a couple balsa dinos. :)
May place an order with OG also.

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
I ordered a bit from lil monsters, a lovely custom order at peachy Inkpress, a small order from the best bird toys and a massive order from seriously nutz because my macaws were the ones in need of toys the most. It was so hard to not shop everywhere!

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I'm broke at the moment so I'm sitting this one out but I love hearing and seeing what everyone got :) Happy shopping everyone!!
:merlieshops::boxes::shop2::merlieshops:

painesgrey

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rachel
I'm not entirely broke, but definitely pinching pennies here. So I've only ordered three mini dragon eggs from the Peachy Inkpress at the moment, though I may buy a little something from lil monsters and tbbt - I haven't decided yet.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I purchased toys from Seriously Nutz, a soapbox for Keno and toys from OG, Avian Organics baked treats and a toy from T4W, and some toys from Tweetypie's. May be purchasing from one or two more vendors.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm trying to stay within a budget but it is not easy. I put things in carts or on my lists, remove them, put them back, remove them again, add other items, etc. I spent $$ at the Huntington Plant Sale yesterday and also had to order some sterling silver casting grain for a jewelry project I am working on. Luckily I don't work in gold.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I'm trying to stay within a budget but it is not easy. I put things in carts or on my lists, remove them, put them back, remove them again, add other items, etc. I spent $$ at the Huntington Plant Sale yesterday and also had to order some sterling silver casting grain for a jewelry project I am working on. Luckily I don't work in gold.
I’m sure! Silver is expensive enough! Are you going to make a thread with your plant acquisitions?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I’m sure! Silver is expensive enough! Are you going to make a thread with your plant acquisitions?
Sterling isn't that bad but gold is about $1200 per troy ounce. I will take some photos later and make a thread about the plants I purchased. My friend and I had a very interesting but somewhat strange day at the sale yesterday.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Sterling isn't that bad but gold is about $1200 per troy ounce. I will take some photos later and make a thread about the plants I purchased. My friend and I had a very interesting but somewhat strange day at the sale yesterday.
can't wait to read it! :D

Shastasmom

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sally
can't wait to read it! :D
Me either! :)

I ordered from OG and also from Nutz. I'd love to order from other vendors too, but bank account says otherwise. :broke:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I haven't ordered but would like skewers. Not so sure about those curly skewers shared on another thread. Who all sells skewers?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I haven't ordered but would like skewers. Not so sure about those curly skewers shared on another thread. Who all sells skewers?

TNT sells expandable habitats skewers in various sizes.

Those and the spiral/twisted skewers are my favorite

I know several of us have the twisted (CA Bird Nerds, TBBT, me)

Nutz has small mini skewers

Bird Nerds also has smaller Scooter Z style skewers Welcome to cabirdnerds.com -

Blues has one too but her toys are on hold Fill It Up - S/S Toy Base in 3 Sizes

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I ordered from Lil’ Monsters and TBBT. I went over budget, but some things your birds just need, right?! I could have easily ordered more, because it was so hard to pick and choose. I love all our vendors here!

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I don't sell skewers but your post reminded me of a couple "fishy skewer refills" that I meant to offer in the SWS. Maybe it's not too late.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I got carried away and decided to just go ahead and replace most of the older perches, toys, ladders, swings, etc in the fids room. I even received some wonderful help and advice from Claire in selecting some great new foods!
I did my best to spread out my selections between vendors... I believe I have orders coming from 8 right now, but I'm still shopping!

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I'm not entirely broke, but definitely pinching pennies here. So I've only ordered three mini dragon eggs from the Peachy Inkpress at the moment, though I may buy a little something from lil monsters and tbbt - I haven't decided yet.
I LOVE the dragon eggs! What do you think grey with red veins would look like @Peachfaced ?