• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Order problem from Chasing Enrichment

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
As a seller I'd be mad at myself if I were even a week behind.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Well. She didn't answer any of my emails, so I filed a dispute. Her only response? She cancelled my recurring payment for the monthly box I've never gotten.

She could've AT LEAST written a message while canceling it. Now somebody needs to tell me this gal's name so I can make sure to never, ever deal with her again!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Don't agree with her not answering emails. That just isn't right. Sit down in front of the computer and wade through your emails and take the time to respond or set up an automated response (although I wouldn't appreciate that but at least it's better than nothing).
Do those of you who have not received products and have filed disputes posted any negative reviews on her Facebook page or anywhere else besides here?

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
I just made a visit to her site. too bad as she had some cool toys.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I just made a visit to her site. too bad as she had some cool toys.
True but apparently she posts photos of toys others have made! Maybe @Laurie can make them?

Do those of you who have not received products and have filed disputes posted any negative reviews on her Facebook page or anywhere else besides here?
Great idea. I’ll do so.

Erikalynnha

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Sorry for bringing up a old thread. I was wondering if anyone has gotten a email back or received there toys? I order in the beginning of November and have not gotten my order. I emailed her thru paypal and have not gotten a response. I have till February to cancel and I am wondering if I should just go ahead and cancel. I was really excited about the "Riley" toy its a sassafras base with pine slices strung on it. Might have to find someone to do a custom toy similar to it.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Sorry for bringing up a old thread. I was wondering if anyone has gotten a email back or received there toys? I order in the beginning of November and have not gotten my order. I emailed her thru paypal and have not gotten a response. I have till February to cancel and I am wondering if I should just go ahead and cancel. I was really excited about the "Riley" toy its a sassafras base with pine slices strung on it. Might have to find someone to do a custom toy similar to it.

This is the current statement on the website.

Ordes placed after November 30th will not ship until Mid January--I am currently trying to catch up on orders as well as switch the store from made-to-order to ready to ship toys. I am much futher behind on orders than I would like but I am slowly but surely catching up. For those who didn't catch the annoucements on social media--I am pregnant (and as a result of extreme faitigue and nausea have had to reduce the numbers of hours I work temporarily). There will also be some other minor changes as well that wll be unvieled in the New Year. Also due to the overwhelming number of orders I am unable to return emails /messages I am focusing all of my spare time on order fulfilllment. Thank you for your understanding and support!

So depending on if her estimate is correct, you may or may not have it before the cancellation time period :/

Seeing as how you placed your order before that time...

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
You might want to cancel. That is a long time.

Erikalynnha

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Yeah I seen her update a while ago. I figure if that was the case I should have gotten it by now. I do hope she is ok but its alittle ridiculous that she has not updated her customer's on their order status. She needs to close her site until she can catch up on orders. All well I guess I'll cancel and use the money to buy new toys somewhere else :lol:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
The only other vendor that I know of that has sassafrass is @jerseybella of Tweety Pies, not sure if she can make something similar or not :)

Erikalynnha

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Tweety Pie's is my normal go to for toys, I'll ask Dawn later about it. Someone was talking about Chasing Enrichment on a facebook bird group so I order a few things for Christmas. Maybe this is punishment for cheating on my regular toy supplier:banghead:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I have definitely found sticking with AA vendors seems to net me the best service :)

Not sure what all your birds like but I have my own shop now too and I also do custom orders! Of course we love Tweety Pies over here too so no hard feelings if you "stay loyal" ;)

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
@Erikalynnha I cancelled my order. I did the email through paypal, using the link @Mizzely gave in this thread, then the dispute/claim and they investigated and returned my funds. If she gets enough of those I think Paypal will boot her out. Not sure though.

Thing is, she's pregnant, it's a normal thing -- not sick! And maybe she should stop taking orders until she catches up. I know @calibird just closes her store when she's away, I presume that's so things do not pile up.

Also if a store owner has so many orders (which I kind of question) she could hire an assistant to send out emails. Or send a blanket email. I myself have even sent a group email with last names in order so they know where their item falls in the queue. No need to ignore customers!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
We have sassafras perches and smaller bits of wood as well that I could probably turn into something if you really wanted that type of wood.

Oh good to know! :D

jerseybella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
I only have sass perches right now. Nothing with lots of crunchy bark. I'm sure one of these lovely ladies will be able to hook you up though :)

Erikalynnha

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
@Mizzely yes I was looking at your toys and I know my smaller conures would love the toys you make. Its my Blue crown conure and sun conure who are a hassle,
their super chewers. I thought something with bark on it would keep them busy alittle longer, there current obsession is wooden beads which don't last a second with their beaks.

@jmfleish I order some sass perches from Tweety Pies but I did see a toy you make with basswood called Stacked and the Tie Fighter look awesome. Would I be able to have them customized on paper rope, poly rope or seagrass as my Sun conure is a dangerous klutz who manage to get his beak stuck in chain and thinks it is ok to eat sisal and hemp rope, he has single handily racked up my care credit with his mishaps.

@finchly I agree this whole thing is pretty unprofessional on her part. I went ahead and cancel my order. I don't think I'll ever do business with her again.

Thank you all for the help! I'm horrible at making decisions and often feel guilty about having to cancel things. If no one replied I probably would have just waited and hoped that she sent my stuff:dead:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Bobber (quaker) LOVES the Tie Fighter! He easily chews through 1/4" pine, works on 1/2" a little more, but the Tie Fighter holds his interest and lasts for quite a while!