• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Order problem from Chasing Enrichment

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
To be fair, it was a lot of 1/8" inch pine which I'm sure took a lot of time to cut, shape, and sand.

How much is a lot? It doesn't take 3 months to do that, not even a week.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
When she first opened, she posted a picture of my toy as her cover photo. One she bought from me multiple times. Morning sickness is no excuse not to answer customers that have given you their hard earned money.
That's really sad that she used your toy as the cover photo. Just not right.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I finally got my order 89 days after ordering. I only ordered toy parts so can't speak to the toys. I have a few quantity discrepancies, so hopefully she responds :/
Hopefully she will correct the discrepancies by either giving you a refund or sending you the missing parts in a timely manner (and that means way less than 89 days).

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I finally got my order 89 days after ordering. I only ordered toy parts so can't speak to the toys. I have a few quantity discrepancies, so hopefully she responds :/
was everything packaged beautifuly? all my parts came in separate cardboard containers sealed with ribbon and stamped tissue paper? maybe it adds an additional 60 days to wrap everything so nicely.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
How much is a lot? It doesn't take 3 months to do that, not even a week.

Not a lot in quantity, just a lot in the sense that almost everything is off by a little.
Like, 294 of 300 for the 1/8" pine. Then there are 4 different cut styles, I have 45/50, 55/50, 44/50 and 42/50
29/30 and 29/30 on the basswood
and missing 1 star foraging box and 2 butterfly boxes
Then like 113 beads instead of 100.

etc etc

There were only a couple skus that were right on. Not sure I would have normally counted everything, but right off the get go I had 2 things wrong so I decided to double check.

Hopefully she will correct the discrepancies by either giving you a refund or sending you the missing parts in a timely manner (and that means way less than 89 days).

I added it up, and the amount I am missing equates to about $6, but she gave me about $4 in extras of other stuff in error, so I am just going to eat the cost; it is too hard to get ahold of her in a timely manner.

was everything packaged beautifuly? all my parts came in separate cardboard containers sealed with ribbon and stamped tissue paper? maybe it adds an additional 60 days to wrap everything so nicely.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I did not have that experience lol. But, mine was a wholesale order so maybe that is why? No ribbon or fancy paper. I did have the wood packed tightly in a smaller box, which prevented breakage. And my smaller items were in small kraft boxes. But my foraging boxes I got were tossed in on top, and many of the lids were separated from the body, which resulted in the damage of some of the dowels :/

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh So your order was wholesale, could be one reason why she took so long. I know sometime those who sell both retail and wholesale will often put retail orders first over wholesale. Nevertheless, such crazy and odd quantity counts on the items ordered.

Hope I never screw up like that, if I do, please come and kick my butt!! LOL!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Oh So your order was wholesale, could be one reason why she took so long. I know sometime those who sell both retail and wholesale will often put retail orders first over wholesale. Nevertheless, such crazy and odd quantity counts on the items ordered.

I was told it would take longer, so was prepared for that. But I was also told it would ship out before her wedding, in October.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
OK.......this thread kept niggling at me......so I checked my PayPal. Sure enough, I ordered the Flock Box monthly subscription in October. :angry101:

I remember it vaguely, I was getting Bark Boxes for my dog and daughter's dog and thought, really Rio needs a box.... so I opened a bunch of windows and compared.... I honestly thought all the ones I was looking at were AA vendors. :cry3: Her toys looked so familiar.

So today hubby said just go ahead and cancel it all through PayPal (since she isn't answering emails). But Paypal had only a link to send the seller an email, i guess cause I was on my phone at the time. So I did email her, but I'll do a dispute soon. Thanks for the link to Paypal's 'solving problems', @Mizzely .

Anneka

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Finally, this case has been resolved.
She didn’t respond when we opened a case with PayPal nor when we escalated it to a claim.

Today, PayPal notified me that the case had been closed and in my favor (I’m getting a full refund).

Never again do I want to deal with Chasing Enrichment.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She didn’t respond when we opened a case with PayPal nor when we escalated it to a claim.

Today, PayPal notified me that the case had been closed and in my favor (I’m getting a full refund).

So sorry that she didn't follow through and send you the order or even respond to the Paypal inquiry. That's very bad business. The good thing, though, is that you got a full refund.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann

So sorry that she didn't follow through and send you the order or even respond to the Paypal inquiry. That's very bad business. The good thing, though, is that you got a full refund.
So glad that you got your money back.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

Very happy you got resolution but I'm sorry it took so long :(

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Dang, I'm sorry guys. I do like to see more stuff for our babies out there.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I'm glad you got your money back but it's too bad that she didn't respond.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I'm glad you got it back. I have now filed a dispute myself, she never responded to my messages.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
This is the current status:

Screenshot_20171210-195355.png

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
She's just go too scared to open her inbox full of angry emails...so she's avoiding and using busyness (?word?)as an excuse :rofl:

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
:wow:That's awfully gutsy of her. And that's an awfully big window too- if I made a purchase and the seller didn't start working on it for over a month and a half, you can bet I'd be mad as all get-out. Like @WallyLoopey said, she's cheated people, and now she's too cowardly to face the music. Yikes. :confused: