• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Order problem from Chasing Enrichment

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Anneka Hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction.

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'll be honest, I left a really good review on her Facebook page but looking back it took two months just to get in stock toy parts and the reason for the delay was one of her birds was sick.

I know life throws us curveballs and unexpected life events but you can't expect everyone else to put their life on hold for you.

You order stuff, pay for the stuff and you should get your stuff in a reasonable amount of time. there should not be a when am I going to get my stuff? question in the mix.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Thank you all for replying.
As many of you stated, my bigger problem is that there is no contact with her.
My first email to her, about a month after I placed my order, was to please cancel my order. There was no reply nor a refund in my Paypal. I checked on that a few times.

When I check my order status, there is nothing about it being shipped so it wasn’t lost.

If at least there was some communication, I’d not make a big deal out of it.
I will start with PayPal then.

And I do agree that if you have major life events or emergencies, the shop should temporarily be closed.

Thanks!
If she can post on Facebook, she can log into your account and refund a payment. Takes 5 seconds.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just looked at her stuff. I think the girl used to belong here, she ordered a huge order from me and never paid :lol:
Her toys look like Dawn's :chin:
I finally realized who the owner of CE is and she is on my "people I follow" list and I'm on hers. Looks like she hasn't posted here in over 2 years.
Never paid....that's very sad.

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
if by chance she is reading this thread, please don't take this as a dogpile on the new vendor on the block. I really do like your toys but I really do feel guilty for leaving you such a great review and leaving out how long it took to arrive.

I have waited months (2 at most) on a few occasions from vendors on this site but:

• Any questions about delays were replied within hours
  • I was given a chance to cancel order.
  • Many vendors do shut down and stop taking orders for upcoming life events, vacations or even being overwhelmed by orders.
To be blunt and I will say no more, get your sh*t in order.

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
She was indeed a well liked member on this forum... Not sure what happened :shrug:

Hmarks01

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heidi
I just received my order that I placed on September 15th. I was really concerned because my emails went unanswered also. I had ordered the “Balsa Blast” which was a really great deal but now I feel like I cheated on Dawn! I just wanted to support a new vendor and they were a great price. I believe you will get your order - just watch your timeline on filing a dispute. Jen- Your order looked awesome - hate that her toys didn’t last with your crew! Lol

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I just received my order that I placed on September 15th. I was really concerned because my emails went unanswered also. I had ordered the “Balsa Blast” which was a really great deal but now I feel like I cheated on Dawn! I just wanted to support a new vendor and they were a great price. I believe you will get your order - just watch your timeline on filing a dispute. Jen- Your order looked awesome - hate that her toys didn’t last with your crew! Lol
Glad to hear you got your order. I wanted to try out a new vendor and her toys are cute but, like everything else I buy, I wasn't paying attention to size!;). Trust me when I say that the toys were very much loved by all my birds except those lazy Ekkies! That one toy is still alive and well and they stare at it and look at me like, "Mom, there's no food in it!"

I find it so interesting that you guys all have RB2s that are so easy on their toys. I know I have mostly boys but even Addison is a destructive little thing. Balsa with those guys wouldn't last a second! Wouldn't last with any of my birds except the Linnies and those lazy Ekkies!:)

I put in an order with Sarah. I can't wait to see what the Pinksters think of those and I'll try a few with the grey puffballs as well. I told the "Smokster" he has presents coming. He looked at me sideways as if to say, whatever, where's Dad?;)

jerseybella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
When she first opened, she posted a picture of my toy as her cover photo. One she bought from me multiple times. Morning sickness is no excuse not to answer customers that have given you their hard earned money.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
When she first opened, she posted a picture of my toy as her cover photo. One she bought from me multiple times. Morning sickness is no excuse not to answer customers that have given you their hard earned money.
Seriously? That's pretty gutsy! This toy business stuff is a cut throat business!:evilgrin:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Wow, can you say scummy? That's so crappy.:shakehead:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Oh, that's just bad! Cheaters never prosper.

@jerseybella We'll be back for more goodies. Rupert has been really taking to your big balsa toys. I was holding one toy back and he's probably mowed through half of it in just a couple of days.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I finally got my order 89 days after ordering. I only ordered toy parts so can't speak to the toys. I have a few quantity discrepancies, so hopefully she responds :/

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I finally got my order 89 days after ordering. I only ordered toy parts so can't speak to the toys. I have a few quantity discrepancies, so hopefully she responds :/

Oh no! After all that time and she can't even put parts in a box properly!? :banghead:

truste

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley

That's such a messed up thing to do. You can easily see the resemblance between her toys and yours. It was the first thing I noticed. I don't know where the line is between being inspired and copying, but I think she's at least toeing it.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
It took 89 days for her to put parts in a box and send them? Really? Wow...just wow....

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
It took 89 days for her to put parts in a box and send them? Really? Wow...just wow....

To be fair, it was a lot of 1/8" inch pine which I'm sure took a lot of time to cut, shape, and sand.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
To be fair, it was a lot of 1/8" inch pine which I'm sure took a lot of time to cut, shape, and sand.
Tha'ts not being fair, that is laying down andn saying put another tire track on me!

If it takes that long to do an order she can only accept like 4 orders a year.