• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Offering my distance healing services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
I'm so sorry Meagan, I didn't get a chance to check back in here before I started. Got you added.

I'm happy to add Yoyo Michele, but feel the need to reiterate that what I do shouldn't be considered a substitute for the vet. If you guys are in treatment, then I apologize for bringing it up but it was probably a good idea to mention it in general anyways because it's been a while.

I'll probably be able to get some work done for you guys tomorrow since I missed you today. My hubby had a pretty bad fall and did a little hospital time a couple nights ago and I've been doing work for him daily.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Oh no, I hope your hubby will be ok soon.:hug8:Sending some of that healing energy back your way.;)

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
Thank you for all that you are doing Shadera :hug8: I know with the time difference in Australia it will be too late this week but when possible could you add my Molly to the list that she is safe and loved wherever she is. Thanks and I hope your hubby gets better soon :hug8:

Jally

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
I'm so sorry Meagan, I didn't get a chance to check back in here before I started. Got you added.

I'm happy to add Yoyo Michele, but feel the need to reiterate that what I do shouldn't be considered a substitute for the vet. If you guys are in treatment, then I apologize for bringing it up but it was probably a good idea to mention it in general anyways because it's been a while.

I'll probably be able to get some work done for you guys tomorrow since I missed you today. My hubby had a pretty bad fall and did a little hospital time a couple nights ago and I've been doing work for him daily.

You must exhausted. Please take care of yourself as well. :)

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Sorry to hear about your husband Shadera. Many healing thoughts and prayers for him.:hug8:

floridamingo

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Marina
If you could add my mother, Suzanne Trimble to your prayers. She lost her first son and I lost my older brother just a few weeks ago, he was nineteen and we need all the help and energy we can get. <3

quad_pro_quo

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Adriana
Shadera,

Are you still offering your services? My Shar-Pei Delilah has been suffering from severe allergies for several years, & nothing has worked yet. I also need some positive healing energy due to chronic nerve pain & malaise due to paralysis caused by an accident. You are wonderful to offer your energy so freely. I send you good thoughts as thanks.

Blanca Cam 158.JPG 0625091329_0001.jpg

Warm regards,
Adriana & Delilah:hug8:

Lauren and Jack

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lauren Watson
thats amazing of you to offer such a thing.... are you still doing it?

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Hello Adrianna,welcome to Avian Avenue!:hug8: Shadera has not posted in nearly a year, and has not been on the forum since August. Perhaps she will get an e-mail notification that you have posted a request.

citronlover

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
I'm not a 'master' reiki practitioner.... But I've done energy/distance healing myself. I'd be willing to do so as well :) That is, if anyone wants it and the person originally offering it is not any longer

abbydp

Real Name
Tara
If any of you guys are still doing this, my little Piglet needs any help he can get. He is at a very good avian hospital and has been since Saturday but nothing is working. He is losing weight incredibly fast and none of the meds seems to be stopping that. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know what information you need for him.

citronlover

Avenue Veteran
I will be sending Piglet healing energy. I read your story about what happened earlier And I hope that he will very soon start to improve :heart:

abbydp

Real Name
Tara
Thank you very much, but he passed away last night.

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
Tara,I'm so very sorry for Your loss

:sadhug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.