• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Offering my distance healing services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
I hope this will be allowed.

I am a Master Reiki practitioner, and have been performing Reiki both in person and distance on humans and animals for about three years now. I would like to offer my services, free of charge, to those who have animals that are ailing or they themselves are a bit under the weather. I charge nothing, and I expect nothing in return. It's a community service I feel obligated to offer.

Disclaimer here - nothing I can do will replace the actions of a competent doctor or veterinarian. When in doubt, visit the doc, especially in an emergency. I've had very good results with this practice alongside benefit of western medicine.

Every Friday I'll set up and send out my distance healing to all who request it. If you'll post your info here (a name, or even a picture if you have one you don't mind posting), it helps me to direct the energies where they need to go. If you're not comfortable posting here, you can certainly PM me, or email me. If it's something pressing that can't wait until a Friday, I can do some quick work as needed (PM or email me, please) but see disclaimer above. I will always, always direct serious issues or emergencies to a doctor.

I'll check back here every Friday to gather names for my healing altar, and will let you know that the work has been done.

A bit more info about Reiki. There is plenty more out there for the curious.
Reiki healing health benefits

Namaste!

zoomama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
That's so awesome of you to offer, free of charge. I have seen some amazing results with energy work! Thanks for your generous spirit!

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
Thank you, Ginger. I'm on it.

That's so awesome of you to offer, free of charge. I have seen some amazing results with energy work! Thanks for your generous spirit!
Everyone is very welcome. I'm of the opinion that you don't have to charge for healing, and most often I don't. I take a barter if they insist. It's my contribution to making this world a better place, small though it is.

I also work with herbs, crystal grids, PowWow (Braucherei), and will be learning Kolaimni next. This is my passion. Well, one of them anyways. :lol:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I also think it's wonderful of you to offer. I will probably take you up on that with my dogs, skin issues and can't find the cause. Anything that will possibly help them heal up and stay healed up would be a bonus :hug8::hug8::hug8:

Juhi882

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
Shadera you have a good heart. I would personally like to have Bailey added to this list. Altho i dont know where she is, or if she is even alive, i just hope that she is okay and will receive it wherever she is
:hug8:

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Every Friday I'll set up and send out my distance healing to all who request it. If you'll post your info here (a name, or even a picture if you have one you don't mind posting), it helps me to direct the energies where they need to go.
Thank you so much Shadera. Would you please include Kita? To date despite years of tests, treatments and medications we still don't know what's wrong with her or what will help her many symptoms. Thank you.

Last edited:

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
All who have asked so far have been added. I sat this morning and sent some love and healing to those who need it. I couldn't wait until Friday to start. :o:

I'll leave everyone on the altar until I'm asked to remove them, or if I see something somewhere that gives me reason to remove them. (Recovery, passing on, etc.) That means healing every week for you.

I've got plenty more room, and ALL are welcome. :hug8:

The candles add a little extra oompf. I light a tealight for each petitioner (human or animal needing healing) when I finish sending Reiki to them, and I let it burn out. No worries, I make all my own candles with pure beeswax and 100% cotton wicking. No birds were harmed in the working of this healing. (Writing is blurred out..)

Attachments

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Shadera, would you please include Elvis? He is doing excellent with his legs, but I so hope that his physical therapy will help even more, and he could use every ounce of healing and love available, he has had a rough start.

Attachments

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany

Attachments

Karen

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
All who have asked so far have been added. I sat this morning and sent some love and healing to those who need it. I couldn't wait until Friday to start. :o:

I'll leave everyone on the altar until I'm asked to remove them, or if I see something somewhere that gives me reason to remove them. (Recovery, passing on, etc.) That means healing every week for you.

I've got plenty more room, and ALL are welcome. :hug8:

The candles add a little extra oompf. I light a tealight for each petitioner (human or animal needing healing) when I finish sending Reiki to them, and I let it burn out. No worries, I make all my own candles with pure beeswax and 100% cotton wicking. No birds were harmed in the working of this healing. (Writing is blurred out..)
I am in tears. This means so much to me. Thank you so much.

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
You are so lovely Shadera! :hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8:

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
Natalie and Tiffany, I'd be happy to add your friends.

Karen, you're very welcome. I hope it helps Kita.

Thanks all for the kind words. Just spreading the love. :starshower:

If anyone else would like to join in, and make it a sort of healing circle, I'll be working at least every Friday from about 7-8 pm EST. It's easy to help, even if you aren't trained in any specific method. It involves no religion, and is beneficial for you, too. Sit and stream healing energy if you know how, or even just send a few positive thoughts/vibes/prayers. I've seen group working for people have some very positive results and there's no reason these animals who give so much of themselves to us should be left out.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Shadera what a beautiful wonderful gesture. I had someone doing Reiki for Tequila when he was sick last year and I have no doubt it contributed to his healing. I wonder if the Admins would allow this to be a sticky so it can be found easily?

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
That is a wonderful idea Pat...

Shadera, I sent you a PM...

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you Shadera, you are too kind :)
Here is a picture of Raiden and Kitana (Kitana has the ball) They both have skin issues that do not stay cleared up.

shabby737

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Alisa Starks
Shadera, Please add me (Alisa) to your list. I have been sick with Pneumonia. Thank you so much! Here is a pic of me!

Attachments

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
If anyone else would like to join in, and make it a sort of healing circle, I'll be working at least every Friday from about 7-8 pm EST. It's easy to help, even if you aren't trained in any specific method. It involves no religion, and is beneficial for you, too. Sit and stream healing energy if you know how, or even just send a few positive thoughts/vibes/prayers. I've seen group working for people have some very positive results and there's no reason these animals who give so much of themselves to us should be left out.
Shadera I know first hand how mass thought is quite often miraculous for animals and people. 7-8pm EST is Midnight-1am UK time - I will be part of that healing circle. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.