• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Offering my distance healing services

Status
Not open for further replies.

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
I would like to learn, also............Would you please add my little Kiwi? He is battling an infection in his gizzard. He has three medicines to take twice daily. Kiwi is not happy when I have to grab him, although he sure has such soft feathers.................

Attachments

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Shadera, this is so wonderful of you. Please let me "join in" this Friday. I would also llike healing thoughts for my Maxie. After being in "remission" for about 16 months from skin multilation due to a drug resistant giardia infestation , three days ago she started back tearing herself bloody. I swore that rather than hear screams and see her with blood dripping from her beak, I would let her go. But I'm praying it won't come to that. She and I need hope.
Pat many many prayers and healing thoughts for Maxie, I hope the healing energy will help. :hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I always keep it in the back of my mind that that was what was wrong with my Sheba. But all the vets just would not give me the meds for the Giardia because all tests were neg.:(:(
Sending healing thoughts for Maxie & for Kiwi.:hug8:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
I would also like to learn more and help out on Friday nights. This is a wonderful gift you are sharing with all of us, thank you!

Could you please add me for Friday? I have been suffering from gallbladder issues for awhile now and am scheduled for surgery on Tuesday. I've had minor surgeries before, and one c-section, but I've never had anything other than teeth removed from my body, so I'm a wee bit nervous about the surgery and the recovery. Would my avatar pic do or should I post a different pic? Thank you again so much.

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
I've got little Kiwi added. I hope he feels better soon.

Brigid, I'll do some work for you on Monday into Tuesday aside from my usual work, to try and help with being nervous. I understand where you're coming from. :hug8: No need for a picture, your name is just fine. Most people I connect with just fine on a name alone, and some I need pictures for. All I'm doing with those is telling the universe where the energy needs to go.

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Thank you, Shadera. I really appreciate it.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
With Dawn's permission, I would like us to add Bob to the healing circle tonight. Sending him love and healing energy as he transitions to the other side and for healing energy for Dawn and her family. :hug8:

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
Will do, Pat. I hadn't had a chance to do any work for him yet. Much love for Dawn, too. :hug8:

Here's a simple guide to sending distance healing I wrote up. I tried to keep it as easy as I could, for those that are unfamiliar with meditation or the mystical arts. If you guys have any questions, please ask!

Find a quiet place where you can be undisturbed for a while. If you like candles, light candles. Incense is fine too. Whatever relaxes you. Sit (or lie if that is your preference) quietly, and take a few deep breaths. Ground and Center if you know how.

As you breathe in, imagine pulling energy from the earth up through your feet, and send it circulating up your body to your head like a glass being filled with water. Feel it filling every nook and cranny on its way up. As you breathe out, imagine energy from the universe coming in through your crown to mingle with the earth energy to circulate toward your feet. You can imagine that these energies have colors if it helps you. I like to use green for the earth, and blue for the sky. My own energy is golden. It looks to me like stirring a glass of glittery liquid, quite pretty the way they swirl and interact. Continue this cycling for as long as you feel the need. You are charging your healing batteries. You will probably feel quite energized, and this is great! Others may feel very little. There is no right or wrong, everyone's experience is different.

Place your palms together, as if in prayer. You may feel some tingling. You are lighting up the chakras (energy points) in your hands, opening those portals of healing.

If you wish, at this point you can say a prayer. Ask that those who need healing be healed and that your energy go where it is needed. If you have a specific being in mind that needs healing, you can picture them or say their name. If it is someone there with you, you can touch or hold them.

Now open your hands and hold them, palms out, at about shoulder height and close to your chest. Wherever you are comfortable holding them. Imagine that your mixed earth and sky energy is streaming out of your palms, shooting away into infinity and toward it's intended being. Sometimes it helps in the beginning to visualize the people who need help in a mirror, floating in front of you. You can send your healing to the group. It is okay if you cannot see specific faces. Your healing will go where it is needed. Your healing stream can be any color that means healing to you. Pink, yellow, blue, white, silver... It can be a beam of light, or a flash of electricity like a lightening bolt, a cloud of wispy mist, or anything you like. Everyone is different, but we are all healers. We just have to learn to tap into it. And once you've done it a few times, it becomes as easy as breathing. If you like, you can send love as well. Right from heart/chest area, send it out to mingle with your healing.

Do this for as long as you feel the need to. You will know when to stop. If it's a minute, that's fine. Thirty minutes is fine too. There is no set time. Your palms will probably be tingling, and this is your energy streaming out.

When you are finished, you can let any extra earth or sky energy drain back into the earth to heal it as well. I like to picture a waterfall opening up above my head, and the water washing it all down into the ground. Say a prayer of thanks if you like.

You may feel a bit groggy or disconnected. Healing can be an almost meditative state. This isn't unusual at all. Have a glass of juice or tea, and something to snack on to bring you back down. This heals you as well!

This method can be used in just about any situation. For natural disasters, it can be sent to the victims to bring them peace and health. For the rescue workers, it can bring them strength and courage to continue. Even for healing our Earth. Just about anything you can think of, you can send energy to.

Good luck, and happy healing! I'll be starting up at about 7pm est.

Last edited:

jerseybella

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
With Dawn's permission, I would like us to add Bob to the healing circle tonight. Sending him love and healing energy as he transitions to the other side and for healing energy for Dawn and her family. :hug8:
:cry::cry::cry:
Thank you:heart:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Thank you for the info Shadera. :hug8: and big hugs to you Dawn. :hug8:

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
Healing tonight. I hope it helps all who still need it.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Thank you Shadera. I will try to tune in. Kind of a busy time of evening for me but I will try to pause and send my energy too. :hug8:

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Thank you :heart:
I see a definite improvement in Elvis, he gets more and more mobile everyday

gritsinct

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cathy
I will be participating again tonight. Thank you for the reminder

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
I will be on tonight. I didn't see a change for bad or good last time. But today although Maxie's back has dried blood , she came out for several minutes.

I hope this time I can 'quiet" my mind better.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thank you Shadera, for all the people and animals you have helped.

ciesana

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Meagan
Hi Shadera,
I don't know if it's too late to request to be added tonight, but could you add me to your prayers? I've got a lot going on right now and could use some healing energy.

Michele

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Michele
hi i like you to think of my bird yoyo she is a cockatoo that we have that is a feather plucker and has prolaspe she could use your help

Michele

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Michele
my umbrella cockatoo could use your healing services she is a feather plucker and has prolaspe

Status
Not open for further replies.