• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Offering my distance healing services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
I'll write to her and ask if it's okay if I do some work for her. I can't work unless I have permission. Karmic law and all that.

Thanks for letting me know. :heart:

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
If anyone else would like to join in, and make it a sort of healing circle, I'll be working at least every Friday from about 7-8 pm EST. It's easy to help, even if you aren't trained in any specific method. It involves no religion, and is beneficial for you, too. Sit and stream healing energy if you know how, or even just send a few positive thoughts/vibes/prayers. I've seen group working for people have some very positive results and there's no reason these animals who give so much of themselves to us should be left out.
I'll be putting up a reminder tomorrow 'bout noon or so.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
It makes me happy to see so many caring hearts. :heart:

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
Sending healing again tonight (Friday) at 7 EST for those that need it. If you'd like to be on the list, please let me know. If you already asked to be placed on the list no worries - I'll continue to send every week to you. :)

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Thank you Shadera. I will try to join in as well this evening.

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
Of course, Kathie. It's no problem at all to add your dad. Hugs for you and him. :hug8:

iluvsunconure

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Raymond :]
Thanks Shadera for doing such a wonderful thing! :) Can you please add Fafa? For him to stop plucking his lil belly.

Thanks again! :D

jerseybella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
Could you please add our Bob....He is not well and it is thought to be PDD.

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
I've added you guys to the list.

I also want to write a quick note to thank the folks who have been sending messages giving me updates. It's always so nice to hear that something you're doing is having some effect, and it keeps me going. Thank you! Some of the stuff that has been happening for folks is nothing short of amazing!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Would you mind adding me that i get a full time job soon..i have been out of work since 2009 dec and am 56 years old..no one wants me..thanks honey..

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Could you please add our Bob....He is not well and it is thought to be PDD.
Dawn I am so glad you have added Bob
I've added you guys to the list.
I also want to write a quick note to thank the folks who have been sending messages giving me updates. It's always so nice to hear that something you're doing is having some effect, and it keeps me going. Thank you! Some of the stuff that has been happening for folks is nothing short of amazing!
Thank you Shadera for giving your gift to everyone. I know you have personally helped me. :hug8:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Raymond, what an adorable picture.

Shadera, you have helped so much here...all three of my "elderly" ones are doing great:)

Fuzzy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Shadera - was going to ask, but left it too late. You won't remember now what time you thought of Ollie two weeks ago... but at about half past the hour you started, he purred and was quiet again.

I have to say too that he is beginning to eat more which is such a relief! :hug8:

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Shadera, this is so wonderful of you. Please let me "join in" this Friday. I would also llike healing thoughts for my Maxie. After being in "remission" for about 16 months from skin multilation due to a drug resistant giardia infestation , three days ago she started back tearing herself bloody. I swore that rather than hear screams and see her with blood dripping from her beak, I would let her go. But I'm praying it won't come to that. She and I need hope.

Attachments

Shadera

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Shadera
Thanks everyone. Really. :hug3:

Pat, I've added Maxie. I hope this helps, that sounds like a horrible situation to be in.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to help out sending distance healing, the more the merrier. I'm working on a write-up of a simple way to do so, for those not familiar with the practice who would like to learn.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thank you!!:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.