• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My new aviary. My neighbors. SO STRESSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
When all the people started squawking, you should have played back the recording of her dogs barking for them.
It actually crossed my mind.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
You could have a bird that every squawk is cuss word or racial slur, like Mister the CAG (RIP), at top of his voice. :hehe::hehe::hehe:
JMHO here, you CANNOT reason with CRAZY here!!!!! It doesn't work. She has problem, don't let her make you not enjoy your birds time outside, her yapping pups, have problem because of her. She is selfish, egotistical, self centered, PITA, the B-word. If she gets out of hand, or yapping ding ling dogs are disturbing you and yours, call the popos let them deal with BBC (bat crap crazy).

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Next time she b**ches in an email or over the fence, ask her if she'd like to hear the multiple tapes of her dogs yapping. Or better yet, play a yap tape when she tries to talk to you.

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Next time she b**ches in an email or over the fence, ask her if she'd like to hear the multiple tapes of her dogs yapping. Or better yet, play a yap tape when she tries to talk to you.
I actually plan on doing just that, including handing her the letter I'd composed while they were away. Just waiting for the next neighbor punch in our direction before I pull that trigger.

Birdlover42

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Alicia
I absolutely hate the hear this and it's angers me. Give me her info and I'll give her a call!!!! Basically when you are out with your babies you need to record record record! If she speaks to you, taunts your birds etc record it! Let her call the police or complain about you and she will be the one to look like an idiot. She is being totally inappropriate and bullying you and your babies!!!! You can try being nice and talk to her... Be sure and bring up her yapping pups and keep recording their yapping. Also get other neighbors to like you and your babies lots of people love birds and will take your side so to speak. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. It makes me so mad and sad for you and your babies!

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Well...I kinda caved in and didn't bring Dexter out there for the last half of the summer. Couldn't deal with my anxiety over Dexter's loud call's effects on others.
However, they're both back to their teaching jobs so now I can bring the big birds out there again. Knowing they're not home allows me to relax and enjoy them while outside.

I have so many snippets of their dogs barking on my phone recorded at various times during the day and late at night that I'm covered should they formally book any complaints. Since I haven't had Dexter outside while they're around, things have been quiet. No e-mails, etc.

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Good and not good to hear! I totally understand your anxiety got in the way, still a bummer you couldn't bring him out as much. But at least you can now! Which is awesome of course! Glad she at least stopped whining:)

metalstitcher

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
That's not good if you are having anxiety issues because of her. I just say go for it and if she doesn't like it tough cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.