• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT It's all been in the works ...

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

Ok! At the request, I have done a little cheesy video on the toy of Hearts in the Balance... you can view it on my site just under the product image. Little did I realize how much YouTube has changed for doing videos since I last did one since 7 years ago. I'll get other videos on my site for each stainless toy.

That's perfect! I had no idea how large the toy is! Beautiful toy and love the jingles :)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Wow, thank you!! That video is so much better than a sound clip. I like seeing it move and you even explained all the pieces. Fantastic!! :cheer:

Oh man that thing is huge. :wideyed: It's one thing to read the description, it's another thing to see it. That is a very impressive (and gorgeous) toy. But now I'm picturing it for Buzzard instead of the Goffin Girls.

Very helpful!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Wow, the video is great as it really gives a much better idea of size and movement. Good job :)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
WOW, what a toy! That thing is huge!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
LOL! Well, it depends on how you look at it, to me it is not big in size but the parts are really too big for the real little birdies. I'm making other silly videos still and will upload them which takes way too long to upload but I'll get there. Thank you all! I'm glad it gives you a better perspective of the toy.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Wow, thank you!! That video is so much better than a sound clip. I like seeing it move and you even explained all the pieces. Fantastic!! :cheer:

Oh man that thing is huge. :wideyed: It's one thing to read the description, it's another thing to see it. That is a very impressive (and gorgeous) toy. But now I'm picturing it for Buzzard instead of the Goffin Girls.

Very helpful!

Thank you very much!! :) I feel that the "Hearts in the Balance" toy is not all that big in size but it is hefty weighing in at a little over 1 pound with its 5/8" round tubes and all combined ... more suitable for at least a medium bird to large bird. Give it to a small bird and it might knock over a smaller bird with its weight if it got to swinging around! :)

I agree the videos are definitely much better than sound clips, no doubt on that!!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I think the you tube videos are great. It really gives a much better idea of how big the toys are and how they will look. Still shots are great but do not give nearly as good of an idea on how great the toys are.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Yes, I surely do agree, I clearly see that especially since when I photograph the stainless toys, they just do not show their finer details like the videos do. I just need to learn to video it a little better and maybe get closer up shots in the video.

I now have all the stainless toy videos on the site now... this was an all day adventure!! So any other toys I make, I'll do a video as well.