• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

In Need of Parrot Breeder

Jiffy

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Elliana
Hey, what's a bird without a little personality? :laugh:

Barrie K

Moving in
Real Name
Barrie
@iamwhoiam TCF says they are 800$ each, they would normally be 1000, but they need a little work. So yeah, I'm guessing they're not fully tamed.
I'm guessing you live in Northern Virginia. I purchased one of the sisters from TCF. I purchased the tamer one. The other one gave me the feather :)/

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm guessing you live in Northern Virginia. I purchased one of the sisters from TCF. I purchased the tamer one. The other one gave me the feather :)/
I had a feeling it was one of the sisters from TC Feathers. I found them listed on the website and saw their photos and was considering it. If I had the space and the extra $$ I would have actually taken both of them so they could be together. How about taking the other sister, too? :D They are both beautiful and you could work with both of them. The other one would probably become friendlier given time.

I don't live in VA but I am familiar with TC (used to be DJ). I got a Dusky Conure from Tammy about 11 1/2 years ago.