• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Eloy 2012 04 29 - 2016 10 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Sending you hugs to help ease the pain of loss. After 3 years I do still miss my budgie Chipper so much. You are a very good bird person so please do not shut out another needy little bird bonding with you.

InTheAir

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Claire
Oh, no! I am so sorry to read this! I'm sure Nila and Sapphire join with me to send their deepest sympathy across the world to you and Aleka!

jojomom

Strolling the yard
Real Name
mandy
I am so very sorry. I hope you can feel all the love people are sending you. I lost my fid Sugar also. I found some comfort in visualising him flying free and happy. I know you will be reunited with your baby again. Just know that you are loved and many people are mourning with you. I am going out to my Sugar's memorial to ask him to welcome Eloy with lots of scritches.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
I am in tears for you JT ..my heart breaks thinking another heart animal has been lost ...he was amazing ...sending you tons of hugs :sorrow:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Thanks again everyone! ♥♥♥ I hope that I would have enough strength to reply to everyone's post, but I haven't, but I want to reply to this post below.
I am so very sorry. I hope you can feel all the love people are sending you. I lost my fid Sugar also. I found some comfort in visualising him flying free and happy. I know you will be reunited with your baby again. Just know that you are loved and many people are mourning with you. I am going out to my Sugar's memorial to ask him to welcome Eloy with lots of scritches.
Yes I do feel all the love from the members here, they are the only one that understand and I consider them very good friends. ♥♥♥

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Oh no...I am so very, very sorry.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Oh no not Eloy. My heart is breaking for you and Akela.

Parrotsrpeeple

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Josh
I'm so sorry for your loss. Eloy was loved very much by everyone. I read the title and immediately saw what happened... Sending lots of hugs :sadhug2::sadhug2:

Ankou

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
I'm sorry for your and Akela's loss, I was crying as soon as I saw the title. I know how much you loved each other, I'm devastated for you. I wish I could do or say something for your pain. Someday I hope you will be able to cherish the wonderful memories you have without being in agony.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved him:sorrow:

KatherinesBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katherine
My heart knows this pain. My bird of 24 years passed this last August. I too felt some of the same things that you do tonight. All I can offer is honesty. Your heart will heal. It will heal because you are a loving human being. You will allow some little creature to share your life again.....someday because that is the person you are. Hold dear and close those happy days with your bird. Your dear pet will be waiting for you, of this I am sure.
A hug for you from Utah,
Katherine

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I am deeply sorry for your loss of Eloy. All the birds here on the Avenue are special, but there are some that are held with a special fondness by everyone here. Eloy was one of those exceptional birds.
Sending out comforting thoughts to you and Akela...I know he's already met up with my flock at the Bridge and are enjoying each other's company.

Wings Forever High, Eloy....

momazon

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
I just saw this and cannot believe it. JT, you and Eloy have been inspiring and comforting to me and many others here without a doubt. Your loss is shared here and we will remember him. How is little Akela doing? My heart is with you.

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
I am beyond shocked and feel the sentiments of others as Eloy had a special place on AA and the Pionus Parrot forum where I met you. We got pionus about the same time and I also admired your skills. You are a special bird mom and I hope the wonderful memories bring you a smile as you heal.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Extremely sad to hear. I know it hurts and time will heal and yes you will seek another one to love, its just life and Eloy would want you to move forward with another Pionus to love. Akela will mourn and hopefully she will come to except it and will love you all the more. Hugs to you!

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Thanks everyone! ♥♥♥

How is little Akela doing?
She is the same, still screaming for him, we both miss him so much. :( I guess that she feels my pain too and don't know how to handle it.
She looks at me when I'm crying and don't understand what those wet eyes is. I try to be "normal" for her sake, but it's hard.
I love her so much, and I know I will love Eliy too, but they will never be Eloy. :( He was my first Maxi, very special, and we had a very strong bond.
And they worse thing, we where doing everything together. Like eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, taking showers e.t.c. So everything I do reminds me of him.
I hope that those sad feelings soon will be change to happy memories.

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
Yes, the happy memories will come. Mourn the same as you would mourn a human. You need to go through stages of grief and it takes a lot of time.

I have a rose bush in my cockatiels' honor and when I smell the buds it heals me more each time. It is them sending me love. I mention this because perhaps you can find something that helps you smile when you remember Eloy.

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I mention this because perhaps you can find something that helps you smile when you remember Eloy.
In fact I'm talking to him when I run in the forest every afternoon. Telling him that all this yellow leafs are beautiful and just for him. And that I will get him some blueberry plants before I go home. And I also telling him that it's was not fair to leave so early. I don't care if people can hear me.
I talk to him when I come home too, putting his blueberry plants on his grave and light the candle before I go to sleep. That is my way. I must do this, I don't know why, I only know that I must.

I have a rose bush in my cockatiels' honor and when I smell the buds it heals me more each time. It is them sending me love.
Beautiful! ♥♥♥

Heather F

In fact I'm talking to him when I run in the forest every afternoon. Telling him that all this yellow leafs are beautiful and just for him. And that I will get him some blueberry plants before I go home. And I also telling him that it's was not fair to leave so early. I don't care if people can hear me.
I talk to him when I come home too, putting his blueberry plants on his grave and light the candle before I go to sleep. That is my way. I must do this, I don't know why, I only know that I must.

Beautiful! ♥♥♥
That is so touching. By all means do this if it brings you comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.