• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Contest - winner gets $50 donation to rescue

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh thanks!
BTW, my dad's name is Abraham! :)
I can't believe I could even get that close. :huh:
I want the money to go to Peaches!!! Because you rescued him. :) Maybe get him or your other birdies a toy they've been wanting. :)

Chaiah

Jogging around the block
That is so sweet! I don't know what to say except thank you. I'll use the money to help pay for his physical when we take him to Penn. That is a wonderful gesture. <3

Oh thanks!
BTW, my dad's name is Abraham! :)
I can't believe I could even get that close. :huh:
I want the money to go to Peaches!!! Because you rescued him. :) Maybe get him or your other birdies a toy they've been wanting. :)

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
That is so sweet! I don't know what to say except thank you. I'll use the money to help pay for his physical when we take him to Penn. That is a wonderful gesture. <3
Oh perfect! Those vet bills can get nasty! I'm so glad to do it as he's such a special boy and you're so special as to have adopted him. :) :hug8:

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
What goes around, comes around. It's all about "paying it forward". Very generous, both of you :)

Chaiah

Jogging around the block
image.jpg Okay, just a silly game... Be creative. You must utilize every letter in her name to create our new "species'" name. Each letter must be used at least on e and the hyphen must used, too! Have fun working with this and coming up with something funny. Entries must be submitted by 11:00 PM on 27 February 2014. You may enter as many times as you wish with different names. I'm going to request that you ask fellow forum member to participate by voting for their favorite name. If they don't wish to participate - then I'll play philosopher king and make the decision by Sunday, 2 March 2014 at noon.

Anna-Elizabeth Ruth Jacobson

Winner receives $50 donation to favorite rescue.

Have fun!
Chaiah
image.jpg

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
This beautiful "larger-than-life" golden-feathered species is known to bring any parrot-owner an abundance of wealth in the form of reciprocal love and companionship, a definite blessing destined to enrich human life, ...

better known as the "Larje Bronze-Crest Aesthetic Bonanza Chub". A rare gem if you are lucky enough to find one, it will provide decades of devotion if not locked up in a cage :D ;)

Last edited:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Blue Zoonnatic Jasanaberth
:laugh:

Anita

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Anita
Leja - Bozo Rain Bath Henna Cuts

This is an amazing bird. When you see it, you want to immediately go to the hair salon to get a styling just like it!

Last edited:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
We have a winner, folks! I allowed Anna to select her favorite name and this is the one she liked. Congrats! Let me know what rescue you would like to receive the $50 and I'll take care of it before Tuesday!

Chaiah

PS - i really liked this one, too. ;)

:yah: Thanks! :D Does it have to be a registered charity?