• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Contest - winner gets $50 donation to rescue

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Thanks so much Chaiah..it will definitely be going to a wonderful place and that person will be very happy and surprised.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I forgot to post that Crystal hand delivered the toys to Marlene (Mooghie & Friends Sanctuary) at our parrot club meeting last night. She was very happy. Thanks again!! :hug8:

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
I'm very surprised not more people participated, which was kind of discouraging. Who wants this to continue? I figured with the increase in funds for a charity/rescue doubling that more people would give this a shot. ;)
I always check, but haven't known a thing about the last few topics and would have had to look up the info to answer :) . I think it's really nice of you to do this :heart:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I'm very surprised not more people participated, which was kind of discouraging. Who wants this to continue? I figured with the increase in funds for a charity/rescue doubling that more people would give this a shot. ;)

It's also hard because you use the same thread everytime. I'm never sure if it's a new thread or people replying to the last one. I could not have answered those last question without cheating. ;)

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
It's also in the cat forum. So you could start a new thread in Contests or Rescues or something and put a link here to it.
I think it's wonderful what you are doing! :smug:

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Someone suggested I put it here... I'll just start one in one of the other thread and will post which one when I do.

It was relevant for the first one. :) But maybe some see the title and the forum and think it is for cat rescues.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
The one before this all you had to do was make up a name based upon all the letters in my younger daughter's name. ;)
Darn, I missed that one! must have been when I was loopy from having my first round of teeth pulled :wacky:

Chaiah

Jogging around the block
I've "insufficient privileges" to post start a thread in the Contest forum. Should I attempt Rescue or Special Needs - or somewhere else? The Contest forum would be ideal... But.

Chaiah

Jogging around the block
I'm not sure how to link this to the other thread, which I placed in Special Needs. I'll try, though.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne

It's also hard because you use the same thread everytime. I'm never sure if it's a new thread or people replying to the last one. I could not have answered those last question without cheating. ;)
no cheating required I also had to memorize The Cremation of Sam McGhee, The Highwayman and several other lengthy poems ...or get the pointer on the head or the fingers..and that bloody well hurt. It was great inspiration :wideyed: