• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bye my little heart bird

DesertBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
My daughter told her off she said don’t laugh pico was our family I think I was just shocked

I am so glad to have this community it’s so sad you can’t or feel you can’t tell your family and thank you so much I know it can’t be easy for you and @Pixiebeak @orphansparrow to reply having just losted too
You're raising a wonderful daughter!

Parutti

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh Emma sending you lots and lots of love. This is just so sudden and devastating and I know there was no way to have predicted or prevented it. You are such a good bird momma.

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Oh Emma sending you lots and lots of love. This is just so sudden and devastating and I know there was no way to have predicted or prevented it. You are such a good bird momma.
Thank you

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Honestly don’t feel like a good bird mum at min though

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Honestly don’t feel like a good bird mum at min though
That's understandable to feel that way, but we can see that's so not the case clearly. You give your fids an great life:heart: It is obvious from the way you talk about them, and how happy they seem in every picture. I hope you feel a tiny bit better soon, such a horrible way too lose a loved one.