• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Biting Amazons!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
That IS a Great Post Doll,what better way to learn,then to share each others experiences!!!! Granted everyone has different circumstances/lifestyles/etc etc But each and everyone of Us can probably learn something from each other:hug8:Doll,would Never mean to offend Anybody here on the Avenue:hug8:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
i have to say im sorry what i posted hurt anyone it wasnt intended to do that i was trying to explain how a bird might think not acuse anyone of any thing .
we all know im not the smartes in AA and sure as the yr is long dont know much but have had great sucess with Mango so far and have broken so many rules but as much as i trust him and love him im always watching out for changes as hes getting older
and changes can take place
again please if in any way i hurt any one on AA i truly am sorry

brandy2103

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Brandy
Thanks, I understand. I just already feel bad enough and I took it personally. In ways I feel like I failed him, but I really did the best I knew how. Sorry I jumped to conclusions. I checked on him last night and a vet at Auburn is really interested. No kids and he can already handle and pet Lunar, we will see.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks, I understand. I just already feel bad enough and I took it personally. In ways I feel like I failed him, but I really did the best I knew how. Sorry I jumped to conclusions. I checked on him last night and a vet at Auburn is really interested. No kids and he can already handle and pet Lunar, we will see.
That would be great if he was homed with the vet:),just outta curosity,what made you change Cosmo's name? I really like Rio.

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
Sometimes another home works out for the best. Not always are we determined by a higher power to be the forever home. Perhaps we are just the holding pattern until the forever home comes along. One of my dogs is a rescue, and I feel that it was her destiny to come to us.

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Sometimes another home works out for the best. Not always are we determined by a higher power to be the forever home. Perhaps we are just the holding pattern until the forever home comes along. One of my dogs is a rescue, and I feel that it was her destiny to come to us.
Wonderful way to put it. Having all the fosters I have had over the years really made it clear to me that some animals are meant for you and others just need your help to get to where they are going. If Lunar is going to a good home, there is nothing at all wrong with being the one who got him to his final destination! There are many animals that I have been able to help that would never have done well in my busy, sometimes hectic menagerie. It's not a bad thing to recognize that Lunar needs someone with the time and ability to give him what he needs.

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Southernbirds and Sharpie said this so well, and I also believe it to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.