• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Birds on Consignment

Should I also take in Ed?

• Obviously yes!

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Probably not the greatest idea...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beasley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maggie Beasley
When I took Eddie home, the store owner told me he and Katie were the parents of one of my parrotlets. I didn’t give it a second thought at the time as I was so focused on getting Ed the heck out of that place. Today with his band number I confirmed my suspicion - Maus is their son! How cool to have loved a part of them for so long and to now have this incredible opportunity to call all three of them my flock and family! No wonder Maus is such a fantastic little guy, his parents are the best!
AB0338A1-99C3-4FEC-9D6C-B40D7F0A2B43.jpeg
Maus is a blanket snuggler like his folks :heart: he is 11mo

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Awesome!!!!

Beasley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maggie Beasley
Wow. Coincidence or destiny it seems it was meant to be.
I am so so grateful that I have them. I just adore Katie and Eddie, things with them have been wonderful and easy in a way that felt like fate from day one. This just deepens that feeling of meant to be ❤ They’ve made my sad, broken heart happy again in ways I would have believed impossible after losing Sneaky Pete. I wanted to shut down and fall apart, but then these two little souls needed me and I had no idea how much I needed them too. Now I am grateful to them for my Maus as well!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
When I took Eddie home, the store owner told me he and Katie were the parents of one of my parrotlets. I didn’t give it a second thought at the time as I was so focused on getting Ed the heck out of that place. Today with his band number I confirmed my suspicion - Maus is their son! How cool to have loved a part of them for so long and to now have this incredible opportunity to call all three of them my flock and family! No wonder Maus is such a fantastic little guy, his parents are the best!
View attachment 316616
Maus is a blanket snuggler like his folks :heart: he is 11mo

I just love this sooooo much. What a beautiful and poetic occurance. I believe it was destiny, the world wanted you to have the family. It fills my heart with joy to hear how having Katie and Eddie have made you so happy. I am delighted for you :loveshower: :hug9: